Chapter {11}

(A/N: heya! Tell me what ya think about my story for faster updates! Byeh <3)

Gumball's P.O.V

I groaned and opened my eyes, only to close then again quickly as the sharp daylight hit me. I'm just going to keep sleeping. Maybe they'll think I'm dead so I won't have to go to the school. That should work out. Yep.

But today is my first science class. I bolted up into a sitting position. SCIENCE. I quickly jumped out of bed, fell on my ankle and gasped in pain. WHY IS THE FUCKING FLOOR SO HARD? Like it should be soft. Soft and gentle like big muscular arms that hold you down while they-

No. I already have a morning wood so there's no point in trying to make my erection rip through my sweatpants.

I yawned and stretched my hands, flexing them to my sides. Then I felt the need to also crack my back so I lied back down on my bed, facing the ceiling. I arched my back and curled my toes, probably looking like an upside down planker. I felt few of my bones pop and that felt really fucking good.

I slowly slid myself out of bed, aching to go back to sleep. I pushed my pants down and stepped out of them, walking to the shower. Turning the shower on, I touched the water with my fingers. It was cold.

And now I was just awkwardly standing there, naked, waiting for the shower to warm up. Finally it did, and I stepped inside the shower. Water felt really good on my head and I closed my eyes, humming a tune that was stuck in my head.

Suddenly I felt dizzy and tried to stand up straight, but failed. I started to get out of the shower, because I knew what was going to happen. But I slipped, fell and felt my eyes slowly fall close, leaving me to darkness.

---

I found myself in the bathtub, as I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. The bath was almost full of water and my head was resting on a little plastic box inside the bath. That box was holding my head out of the water. I could've drowned. That would've been unfortunate. I cracked my neck and stood up, holding on to the shower wall for support.

I didn't really get much sleep last night because I was reading an interesting book. And my pills made me like this sometimes, it made me slightly dizzy if I was tired or under a lot of emotional pressure. I mean, it's better than panic attacks, but it really gets annoying if I get it so much.

I could really get hurt. I quickly washed my hair and body and jumped out of the shower. I think I was out for like 15 minutes, so that means I'm terribly late.

Trying to grab my things quickly, I rummaged through my drawers and bolted up when I heard my phone ring. I spun around for a few seconds, trying to find out where exactly the ringing was coming from. When I finally found it, I answered it right away.

"Hello?" I hissed while trying to put my socks on with one hand. It was clearly not working, and I was growing more and more frustrated. My eyes widened at what I heard and I breathed out in relief. "Alright, goodbye." I ended the call and flopped back on my bed, closing my eyes.

Might as well sleep more now, I guess. I'll just have to say I was sick today. I would normally never do this, but few times a month I needed to get things done, and it would take all night, so I have to get a lot of sleep right now. If I don't, I will look like a zombie at school tomorrow. I rolled over and pulled my blanket over myself, already drifting to sleep.