Chapter {7}

(A/N: So there is gonna be some action in this chapter. If you know what i mean. Prepare. ;D I really enjoyed writing it tho. xD)

Marshall's P.O.V

I was quietly sneaking down the halls and towards my 'music room'. I know I promised that Gumball guy that I would invite him to have lunch with us, but well, I changed my mind.

I have never felt like this before, and it feels weird. Like having this wild bundle of nerves inside my stomach and feeling them spread everywhere in my body. It feels SO weird. Maybe I'm just sick. Yeah that's it. Probably catched a flu or something.

But still, I just needed my guitar to take my mind off of my problems. That's why I'm going. I told Fiona that if she sees a pink headed guy coming inside the cafeteria, she should invite him to our table.

I don't even know why I was being so kind to him, I never really cared about the new kids. Or any other kids except my friends. But he was cool, I guess. And that's the only reason I communicated with him.

And I was pretty impressed, you would think that a guy with this delicate features and pink hair would wear a huge sign above his head saying 'queer', right? Well he pulled all that off amazingly, while still staying cool and having this weird manly aura around him.

I mean, I had to do so much shit in the past, to get attention and popularity and look cool, but he just radiated self confidence and coolness.

Now why am I giving him so much credit. He doesn't matter. He's just a new face and name to remember. Nothing more.

I was now almost at the music class and I was growing excited. I wanted my guitar already. I usually wrote my own songs and right now I had a huge writer block.

I started a song and I'm getting nowhere with it. I will just have to wait for some inspiration, I guess. Now I stood outside the classroom and pulled the door open.

As I walked inside, I didn't notice the pink headed teen standing at the window at first, bit then I turned my head and boom. I was staring again. Why. Is. He. Here. I thought he went to the cafeteria. Well this is awkward. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't just say anything. He broke the eye contact and the awkward silence at the same time, by saying: "Uh...sup?".

"Hello", I muttered, too. Like thit is one of those situations that you just want to turn around and walk away. But that would be even worse. So I decided to be the brave one this time and asked, "What are you doing here?"

He frowned and said sheepishly, "Uh I kinda got lost while searching for the cafeteria. And then I found this class. It looks very interesting. Is this place yours?"

"Well, it is and it isn't at the same time. I don't own it, but no one comes here and there aren't any lessons near by so I can practice my guitar here without disturbing anybody," I said, nodding.

"Cool." Cool? Now he had his back turned to me and he was touching this old violin. No one used that anymore. It was old. And 'old' things are not 'cool' in this school. Stupid.

And what am I supposed to do now? Just walk to my guitar and start playing? While he just stands there at the window? That's kinda weird, isn't it. Finally he unfroze himself and walked to me.

"Do you write songs?" He asked.

I had this weird bubble of proudness burst in my chest and I smirked.

"Yes, yes I do. I also play guitar and am an extremely sexy man overall." I added with a wink.

Oh shit. Did I just do that? It almost felt like I was flirting. But I was just being polite. That's all. Then something happened. Holy. Shit.

He smirked, bit his lip and looked down, so his bangs fell on his eyes and brought my focus on his lips. He stepped closer and I backed one step back.

But I was out of luck, because there was a wall behind me. I was now backed against the wall as he stepped even closer.

Somehow I couldn't take my eyes off of his perfectly white teeth that were biting and tugging on his lower lip. He looked into my eyes through his bangs and moved his head to my neck.

I could smell his sweet scent and I could feel his got breath on my neck, making all strands of hair on my body stand up and my stomach twist in knots. He pressed his body tightly against mine and I felt like I was on fire and frozen in ice at the same time.

Being pressed against the cold wall and his hot hard body I arched my back slightly in pleasure.

I felt how he breathed on my neck and whispered hotly "I really like playing instruments, do you also give private lessons?" I felt my body twitch slightly and my head started throbbing from blushing so hard.

"Wha-... Ahhh!" I moaned, unable to hold back as he kissed my neck. He slid his hand down my stomach, leaving burning hot trails on my skin.

Then all the warmth was gone and he got off of me. I felt my fingers twitch and ache to pull him back on me. But I didn't.

What just happened? Holy shit. He stood in front of me and smiled.

"Dude chill, I was just playing around. You should have seen your face." He chuckled. Oh he was just joking. Eeeh I guess he just wanted to see how I'd react. Yes that's it. Even though I was still feeling really shaky and shocked, there was nothing homoerotic about it.

Maybe just a little. But that's not my fault. I didn't ask for it. But it was okay, it was just a joke.

I was so deep in thought, I didn't realize until I turned around that Gumball was gone. And I should actually go too. Lessons are about to start.

Because I was finally alone in the room, I gently touched the spot on my neck he kissed. I was still feeling so got and bothered as I slid my hand down my chest. I remembered how he touched me.

I let out a deep sigh as my hand reached my crotch. I massaged the hard bulge and moaned slowly. "M-mh...ha..."

When I realized what I was doing I tried to stop but the tension inside me was still building. I squeezed my eyes shut and forcefully removed my hand from my lower body. I turned around and pressed myself onto the cold wall. Bad thoughts. Bad thoughts. Dead kittens. Grannys. My mother. My 'problem' is solved now.

I fixed my shirt and pants as I walked out of the room. No one will know about it. And there is also no need to worry. It was just a joke. . He will surely not be awkward about it and I will not, too.

Nothing more. Nothing more.

(AN: Hey it's me again! This is the longest chapter I've ever done. XD
Vote! and Comment! if you like. Your comments always make me smile and give me inspiration to write more. :) )