Chapter {6}

Gumball's P.O.V

I was searching for the cafeteria and you wanna know what happened? Absolutely nothing. I was aimlessly wondering around and probably looking like a fool. Well please pardon my foolishness on the first day of the new school. If someone could be a fucking decent person for five seconds and tell me where is the cafeteria, I would be very thankful.

On my way down the hall I received many winks from girls leaning on the lockers. Ew. Vaginas. I really should stop thinking like that. Oh great, more winks. Aren't they supposed to like, be somewhere? I don't know, maybe classes? It seems to me everyone around here is a school-hating whore.

Well except me. I'm a school-loving whore.

I just kept walking and ended up in a pretty abandoned part of the building. No whores and no jocks. I haven't heard the bell ring so I suppose it's still the lunch break.

I don't know what part of me thought this was a good idea and that if you are lost just keep walking further, but I still kept going. I passed a few old classrooms that had their doors open and a few broken windows.

Finally I ended up in front of a big classroom. I slowly pushed the door open and peeked in. It was a music classroom and it looked pretty good. There was a red guitar and a drum set. A dusty violin was placed on the table and there was a lot of notebooks.

This really had my attention. I slowly walked to the violin and slid my fingers over the smooth texture. I grabbed it and placed it on my shoulder. Suddenly I flinched at the old memories and quickly placed the violin back on the table. I walked to the guitar and touched it. It looked really good. It was shaped like an axe and had letter 'M' on it.

I picked up one of the notebooks and read a few sentences. 'And maybe that's why I wanna bury you in the ground and baby that's why I wanna bury you with my sound.' The notebook had a lot of scribbles and smeared ink. I smiled bitterly. An artist's notebook. I used to have one. I used to have a lot of things. No Gumball. Past is in the past. Forget about it.

I sighed and placed the notebook back down. I walked to the window and saw an old plant next to it. It looked like it hadn't been given any water and warm hugs for a long time. I grabbed my water bottle from my bag and poured all of it to the plant.

There ya' go, Mr. Plant. I'm going to call you that from now on. I think I'll be coming here often on the future, because there are no, you know, humans. Even though all that stuff and notebooks must belong to someone. I guess I'll just be careful not to crash someone's 'party' next time I come here.

I sighed and got ready to leave, when suddenly I heard a crash. The door was lazily slammed open and that same guy with ink black hair walked in. He didn't notice me yet, so I just stood there next to Mr. plant, looking kinda retarded. When he finally turned to me, he froze, and we had this weird staring thing again for a few seconds.

It felt like my brain had exploded and I couldn't think of a way to smoothly say something. Maybe this is some place that only he goes? And now imagine, walking in and seeing a pink headed freak staring at you next to a plant. Not cool. But it didn't seem like he was going to say something anytime soon so I had to come up with something.

"Uh...sup...?" Good job Gumball. Well done. Clap clap clap. So smooth. It took him a few seconds and then he shook his head lightly, as if shaking away bad thoughts.

"Hello." He said. Well this is fucking awkward.

What am I supposed to say?

(A/N: please tell me what you think and vote if you like it so far (≧∇≦)/)