Chapter {8}

Gumball's P.O.V

I felt defeated as I pressed my palms on my eyes. He was right. I just keep ruining everything.

{Flashback}
He pressed my head down into the mattress as I cried out silently. "You are a slut." He growled. "You are my slut. No one will never love you." I started sobbing silnetly.

"Shut up, slut," he whispered and pulled my head up by my hair."Now remember this." He whispered trough gritted teeth. "You are worthless."
{End of flashback}

A shudder wrecked its way down my spine at the memory. The past is in the past, Gumball. You are stronger now.

But you are still a whore.

I was sitting in the corner of the school's bathroom. What did I do? Why did I molest that guy? He is probably now telling everyone what a queer I am and how everyone should stay away from me. Just like before.

I gasped and tangled my hands in my hair. I felt another wave of pure panic from the memorys flooding though me as I started pulling at my hair violently. The pain helped me to concentrate and I finally forced myself to stay calm and stand up.

I slowly walked to the sink and flinched back in shock as I saw something other than expected in the mirror. My lip was bleeding and I had cuts all over my body. My wrists were drenched in blood and I had a wire tied around them. I blinked quickly and it was gone again.

I stepped closer to the sink and turned the water on. The cold water splashed on my face as I bent closer to the sink. I pushed my face under the water and then stood up again. I dried myself and slid my hand into my bag, pulling out a small white pill.

I quickly swallowed it and slid down the wall again, pressing my forehead against my knees. I looked up, startled, and then smirked, thinking about how this situation just keeps getting better and better.

A girl walked inside, but she didn't seem to notice me. I silently stood up and grabbed a towel to pretend to dry my hands. At the sound of that, she turned around and squealed.

"Oh my glob! I'm sorry! This is guys bathroom? Ohmyglob...uh...sorry!" She blurted out, a small blush covering her cheeks.

I was just about to answer her, when she cocked her head and muttered: "Hey, are you that Gumball guy? Marshall said I should invite you to eat with us when I see you."

"Yeah, that's me." I chuckled, feeling again nervous about the 'Marshall molesting incident' that occurred earlier. But she didn't seem to look at me weirdly so I assumed he hasn't told her anything yet or she is just a good actor.

She giggled and smiled, and that's when I noticed the bunny ears on top of her hat. Cute. She had blonde hair and she was wearing blue top and short jeans, leaving her long legs exposed. She was beautiful.

"I'm Fiona by the way! But you can call me Fi! Will you sit with us tomorrow then?" She chirped, excitedly.

They are all just lying to you. No one actually wants you.

I pressed my eyes close and smiled, when I felt the cold feeling of thread and panic slowly dissapear. The pill is working, I thought.

No, I'm not a druggy. These are to help me get back to normal. You know, after all the shit that happened.

My own 'oh-I-know-everything-psychiatric' recommended these for me. I haven't seen her for a long time actually, ever since I left the hospital

At first I didn't want to take my medicine. But then I kept getting these nightmares and seeing him everywhere I go. That was kinda disturbing. Not kinda, very much actually.

So much tha- you know? Never mind. It's all over now. I was so happy to be back to my sarcastic and weird self not some nutcase screaming into a pillow and crawling around on the bathroom floor.

I realized she was waiting for my answer, so I smiled and said: "Sure thing, Bunny."

I secretly laughed when she turned red again and stuttered: "Uh y-yeah. See ya tomorrow! I'm g-gonna go to girls' bathroom this time." She quickly turned around and speed walked away, muttering something.

I walked calmly back to the bathroom, picked up my bag again and made my way down the hall. As I neared a corner I heard slight moaning sound. I kept walking and the sight in front of me made me smirk bitterly.

Of course.

That Marshall guy had a silver haired girl pinned against the wall and they were kissing passionately. She was making this weird dying whale sound that I accidentally confused as moaning. He seemed to really enjoy himself though.

When the time to stand there like a creep, watching, was over, I slowly walked past them, making them stop kissing. "Gumball?" I heard Marshall whisper.

"Yo." I smirked and looked behind my shoulder. Then I turned around again, leaving the lovebirds behind.

(A/N: Okay lovelies! In this chapter you got to know something about Bubba's past. It's pretty dark stuff going on. And anyways, just wanted to let you know, I'll be making longer chapters now, because like if I get a notification, I get all happy and shit and then when there is only one page. :'( I always feel so disappointed and sad coz like "I GAVE YOU LOVE AND Y U NO LOVE ME SENPAI!!" idk about you, but anyways muah!
Vote! Comment! If ya like so far c:)