Chapter 1: New Begining

Witches and wizards all across the country were celebrating, it was over. He was gone.

Arthur and Molly Weasley had put their seven children to bed, and were relaxing in their sitting room, before Molly broke down into tears.

Her husband put his arm around her, handing her a handkerchief. They had spent most of the day celebrating in high spirits, but now it finally hit them just how much they had lost.

"It's over Molly, it's all over now, he was defeat. Everyone who's fought so hard, everyone who died... we can all rest now." Arthur said solemnly.

"And the kids... they'll all be safe now won't they?" Molly asked through her tears.

Arthur nodded. "They'll be safe. They won't have to grow up in fear."

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door, that caused Molly to let out a scream of fright. Arthur sprang to his feet pulling out his wand.

"Be careful dear." Molly whispered to him, her wand in her hand as well.

Another knock came from the door, louder this time. Arthur peered through the eyehole of the door to see a figure standing outside a hood pulled up over their face, holding in their arms what looked like a small bundle of something.

"Be ready Molly." Arthur muttered, thinking that there was a Death Eater outside waiting to assault them.

"It's me Arthur, open up!" The man outside the door called.

Arthur and Molly looked at each other skeptically, they were nothing thinking the same thing.

"You were killed! That's impossible!" Arthur called, regretting it immediately.

"Arthur, Molly this is serious! Arthur you keep a plug collection in your shed you've shown it to me countless times, and Molly you hate Arthur's Ford Anglia." The voice through the door.

"Well open it then!" Molly urged Arthur who just looked back at her.

"You don't like the car?" Arthur asked, sounding slightly dejected.

"Arthur we can talk about this later!" Molly told him who nodded, before opening the door.

"Thank you." The man outside said, his hood still pulled over his face.

"We thought you had died!" Arthur said to the man.

"My death was... greatly exaggerated." The man replied with a slight chuckle.

"Well come in, come in." Molly said. The man just shook his head.

"I don't have time for that I'm afraid. I've got something very important I need the two of you to do."

Arthur nodded. "Dumbledore's orders?"

"Yes." The man said, pulling down a blanket from his bundle to reveal a sleeping baby, no older than one year.

"A child!" Molly exclaimed. "It's not? Is it... is it Potter?" She asked excitedly.

"No Dumbledore has taken the Potter boy already, but he is as equally important." The man explained, and couldn't help but notice the slight look of disappointment on Molly's face.

"And Dumbledore has asked us to look after him?" Arthur asked, having not picked up on his wife's reaction.

The man nodded once more. "Who is he?" Molly asked.

"I cannot say." The man replied. "But be sure he is of as much importance as Potter, I need your word you will look after him."

Molly and Arthur nodded without a second thought. "Of course we will."

"What's his name?"

"That doesn't matter, give him a new one." The man said. "Just keep him and safe."

Arthur nodded at this, as Molly took the child from the man.

"And make sure he gets this." The man said passing a silver pocket watch to Arthur. "It's important he keeps this safe, make sure he never loses it."

"Of course, we will do our best." Arthur said. And with that the man appeared turned in on himself, seemingly disappearing into thin air.

Arthur took one more look around outside before closing the door and turning back to Molly.

"Why hello there little one." Molly said to the child. "Aren't you just precious."

"What are we going to call him then Molly?" Arthur asked her, taking a seat next to her.

"Well... how about (Y/n)?" Molly suggested.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n) Weasley... I think that has a nice ring to it." Arthur said.

"Then (Y/n) it shall be." Molly said smiling to the small child.

So this is the beginning of a new series, once more this is hopefully going to cover all seven books.

I hope you all enjoy this series!