"Bun wi-" Gulf cut him off by pushing him away.

He got inside bathroom to get ready for the day. When he came out Mew wasn't in the bedroom anymore. Gulf looked around and it seemed like Mew had cleaned up everything. He went to the living room and Mew was in the kitchen cooking something.

"Where's the food I had cooked yesterday? Good thing if you threw it-"

"Of course not. I ate it. Why I would I throw it away?"

"What? When did you eat it?"

"At midnight."

"Are you an idiot? I had cooked it around 5 in the evening. It must've been spoiled by then. I even forgot to cover it."

"It was delicious."

"Why would you-"

"Because you made it for me. How could I throw it away?"

"If you cared about what I did for you, you would've been here yesterday."

"Gulfie, breakfast is ready."

"I'm not gonna eat. I'm getting late."

"Eat a little please. You should never miss breakfast."

"You can eat. I'm leaving."

Mew went towards him with a cup of coffee and grabbed his hand, "At least have some coffee and toast."

Gulf was annoyed by Mew's indifference to last night. He hadn't apologized even once and even when Gulf brought up the topic, he had ignored it. He snatched his arm away making Mew jerk forward and spill the coffee on his hand. Mew let out a scream in agony as the hot coffee burnt his hand making him drop the cup which shattered on the impact and as Mew took few steps back he pierced his foot with the broken pieces.

Gulf quickly turned around and watched in horror as Mew got hurt. He walked towards him and picked him up to make sure he didn't step on broken pieces anymore. He carried Mew to the bedroom and laid him down on the bed. Mew was quietly sniffling as tears rolled down his face. Gulf brought the first aid and box and treated his wounds. While taking out the shards Mew kept hissing in pain and it broke Gulf's heart.

After he cleaned and bandaged Mew's wounds, he kneeled beside the bed and took Mew's hands in his and apologized, "I'm sorry, bun. It's all my fault. Had I just listened to you, this wouldn't have happened. I shouldn't have jerked my hand like that. I'm so sorry, bub."

Mew sniffled, "Gulfie, it's not your fault. I know why you were angry. I'm the one who should be apologizing for ruining our anniversary. I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about it. I didn't mean to, trust me."

"Let's forget it."

"No, I wanted to make it upto you that's why I asked you to stay at home today. I don't want you to think I don't care about what happened yesterday. I do and I'm so sorry. I saw all your messages and voicemails. You were so worried about me and I was enjoying myself totally oblivious. I'll never do it again. I promise."

"Mew-"

"You had prepared everything for our anniversary and I like an idiot forgot about it. It's all my fault."

"It's fine bub. You were with your friends so it's okay."

"How did you know?"

"I saw you in the restaurant."

"How? "

"Tracking app."

"Oh, then why didn't you come to me?"

"You seemed happy. I didn't want to create any scene in front of your friend."

Mew looks down, "You should have scolded me right there. I deserved it."

"It's not a big deal."

"It is. It was supposed to be our night and I ruined it. I deserve to be punished."

"You do?"

"Yes, bun should be punished."

Gulf chuckled at that, "I love it when you talk like that."

Mew looked at him hopefully, "You do?"

"Yes, it's damn adorable."

Mew smiled happily knowing his love really liked everything about him, "Would you punish bun?"

"Should I? Mmmmh how should I punish naughty bun?"

Mew looked at him wide eyes as if he was getting rewarded making Gulf laugh, "It won't be the kind of punishment you're hoping for. Bun won't get any kissie for a week."

Mew exclaimed immediately, "NO."

"Are saying no to me?"

"No?"

"Bub, will you take your punishment like a good boy?"

"Yes, but will bun get other things except kisses?"

"I'll think about it. Wait here, I'll bring the breakfast."

Mew was waiting for Gulf when Gulf's phone rang, Pha was calling him so Mew picked it up but before he could say anything Pha said, "Gulf, is everything okay? You said you would come to office but didn't so I was worried. Did you hit your head too hard yesterday?"

Mew was shocked, "Phi, it's me, Mew. What happened to Gulf last night? Where did he hit his head? How did he hit-"

"Mew, calm down. You both are exactly same. He slipped while searching for you yesterday and hit his head but don't worry too much he said he was okay."

Gulf came back and saw Mew crying while clutching his phone. He was baffled as to what had happened. He took the phone and saw Pha had called him.

"Mew what's wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me you got injured yesterday?"

"It's nothing."

"Because of me."

"No, bub. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"Because you're worried about me."

"I'm fine now."

"No, you're not."

"Mew-"

"Let's go to hospital."

"It's not that big of deal. I'm completely fine."

Mew started taking off his bandages, "What are you doing, Mew?"

"If you won't go to hospital and then I wouldn't get treated either."

"Okay okay. I'll go later."

"Go now."

"Mew-"

"Please."

"Okay, let's finish breakfast then I'll go."

"Okay." Mew said happily munching on the toast. He smiled but deep down he was hating himself. He had been the reason, Gulf had been physically and emotionally hurt. He definitely needed to be punished. Terribly.