Chapter 29

Adding another dress to the stack of clothes piling up on the bench in the fitting room, I peeked my head out of the door. "Help me," I whined.

Roman looked up. He had been sitting on the couch for the past hour waiting for me to show him the ten dresses I picked out. But none of them were to my liking, and I was beginning to become frustrated.

"I may have something for you." Sighing with relief, I retreated back inside the fitting room and waited for Roman to return. When I heard a knock, I opened the door just a crack.

Roman slipped into the room with a black garment bag in hand. I unzipped the bag, gasping when I saw the beautiful gold sequined gown. "It's beautiful."

"I had it made custom for you when my mother told me she was having another banquet."

"So you let me waste an hour trying to find a dress when you already had one for me?"

"Yep," he said, flashing me with a smile.

Taking the dress, I shoved him out of the fitting room so I could try it on. Once I had slipped into the long beautiful gown, I called Roman back into the fitting room.

I turned to face the mirror, eyeing my body in the tight fitted dress. The sleeveless dress was a perfect fit. It accentuated my figure in all the right places. I felt like a Queen getting ready to ascend her throne.

 I looked up, staring at Roman's reflection in the mirror as he stood behind me. "What do you think?"

Stepping closer, he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me back into him. I felt his erection against my ass and I fought back the urge to grind against him.

He pulled his hands away to zip me up in the dress, before grabbing my hips once more. One of his tattooed hands began to wander, his fingers slipping in between the slit I'm sure he requested the designer to install himself.

I moaned softly when his fingers brushed my damp panties. "You're so wet baby, and I haven't even done anything yet."

Kissing and sucking at my neck, I whimpered, wanting more. "Roman, don't play with me."

"But I love playing with my doll," he breathed lowly, eliciting a not-so-discreet cry from me when he bit my shoulder. "You're going to have to be quiet, doll. Wouldn't want anyone to hear you."

I squirmed, biting my tongue when he began rubbing my sex through my panties. I was trying my hardest to keep my voice down, but he was making it very difficult to do so.

"Roman please," I begged, breathless and turned on beyond measure.

"Show me what you want these hands to do," he whispered in my ear.

Grabbing his hand, I guided his hand down into my panties, making him feel how wet I was for him. I inhaled sharply when he inserted two of his fingers, my walls clenching around him.

Turning away from the mirror, Roman used his free hand to grab my chin and turn my head back in the direction of the mirror. "Ah, ah, ah. I want you to watch my fingers fuck your pussy."

Trapping me in place, I had no choice but to endure what he was giving me. I kept my eyes open, blushing as I watched the muscles in his hands flex. 

I wanted to look away so badly, hating the way my cheeks had reddened and my eyes had glazed over in ecstasy.

"Your pussy is so warm, baby."

"I'm going to come," I moaned, not sure I could take much more of this over stimulation.

He shook his head. "Not yet."

"Roman please," I whined.

He waited a little longer until finally he said, "okay, baby."