Chapter 9: Wrath

| Current Time //2034// |

Musutafu, Japan
USJ

(Y/n)'s POV

'Shit! All Might!'

Before I could rush towards All Might and help him.

"ALL MIGHT!"

I stopped when I heard the pipsqueak broccoli head loudly call for All Might, looking back only to see the kid was rushing to aid All Might. Then the purple mist villain appeared in front of him. I was about to stop the mist villain but...

"OUTTA MY WAY DEKU!"

There was another kid with spiky blonde hair angrily shouts at the broccoli kid and activating his quirk presumably explosion. Literally, an explosion came out from his hand. The spiky kid tackled the mist villain and successfully cornered the mist villain. I felt the amazing cold breeze then I looked back at All Might to see he was freed from the Nomu. Nomu's side was completely frozen? good.

The culprit who froze the Nomu was standing a few feet away from the Nomu. It was a kid with split coloured hair and had a burn on his left side. He reveals the villain's plans which are about killing All Might. Typical villain plotting someone's death...

I was still unmoving and watching the whole ordeal of All Might asking for the villain to surrender and he informed his students to get to safety. And let me tell you, he was taking his damn time. How reckless can he be? His time is almost up.

I was about to scold All Might when the leader calls out for the Nomu to take back their hostage comrade. My instincts kick in. I then immediately speed off towards the spiky kid holding the mist villain hostage. I won't be able to get to the kid on time. All Might successfully got the kid to safety by pushing him off towards his fellow classmates but he was about to take the hit.

'Like I would let that happen!'

I stopped in front of All Might just in a nick of time and immediately activated my motorcycle's ultra barrier. All Might notices and quickly helps holding my motorcycle steady. Nomu punched the barrier. Thanks to All Might, the force of the punch only pushed my motorcycle back a bit leaving tire tracks on the ground. I cursed inside my head when I saw cracks on the barrier.

The kids were conversing a few feet away from here. All Might let go of my motorcycle then started scolding the villain. Why are they leisurely talking when we are on the battlefield? End the fight quickly before things escalate. Kids these days take fights lightly and I can say the same thing to All Might. I can feel all eyes on me.

I immediately sped off to Nomu forcefully pushing him back away with a good amount of distance. I double click the screen on my motorcycle, discharging the barrier and as the hooks that were impaled earlier to the Nomu beeps, along with few on the ground. Another barrier appeared in a box form caging the Nomu inside.

It screeches at me like it was cursing me. Sucks to be you. The Nomu was now lit on blazing faint color white-blue flames. With it, it would be difficult to regenerate when its skin keeps tearing. The flames would also be hard to extinguish when a certain chemicals injected inside the body and already running flow to its veins.

"NO!"

I smirked in amusement hearing the villain's distraught shout. Nomu tries to break free from the barrier by pounding its fists but is not close to breaking the barrier. But it did leave small cracks... Its screeches sounded like it's pleading for mercy, as I turned my head to look at the leader and tilted my head in a taunting way.