!UPDATE!

Picture above is my precious baby doggo.🌸🌸🌸

!Update!

I am finally officially finished with my 1st semester, and I only have a week before the enrollment for my 2nd semester ends. My grades are... Yah, it's just passing. The past few weeks after the semester was done, I kind of got lazy and just had my time; maybe I also attended anime conventions too, but mostly I was lazy.

I found myself some time to read some stories, and I did check on my story drafts...

I am contemplating whether I should continue or not. I find my story a bit awkward (?). And too unorganized, despite all the notes I have organized with all the timelines, backgrounds, etc. But rewriting the story... can be another option, but at the same time, my Tokyo Revengers fan phase is almost gone. I can't really continue writing it, but I guess I can focus on Bnha.

I apologize to those who are looking forward to an update. I'll try my best to rewrite a better story and hopefully not discontinue it again. 🙇‍♀️

I also have no plans to delete the story for good cringe-worthy memory to see the story/ies I've made so far.

I'll discontinue the story and make a new one.

Dear readers, thank you for your support and interest in this story.