Chapter 1: The Havoc

| Current Time //2034// |

Chiba, Japan
(Y/N)'s Prairie House

(Y/n)'s POV

I folded and rolled the clothes I'm packing with. I packed my pj's, casual, and training clothes, also my undergarments. There were only a few pieces of clothing that could be worn multiple times. So I only use a large backpack.

Despite having to pack only a little clothing, I actually have my own spacious walk-in closet. Especially, owning various of black clothing, harajuku and hoodies. Yes, I do have a collection of platform boots.

It's very unusual but I do love some black, gothic, and grunge style clothing.

I packed; three harajuku shirts, a haori and a hoodie that can be worn as pj's and casual attire, two crop tops and shorts for training and casual attire, cargo pants, joggers, and ripped jeans for training and casual attire. And the rest are; undergarments, sports bra, pair of snickers, and slippers.

After packing and double checking on the lists 'Things I Need to Pack', I hurriedly wore a plain black t-shirt and tucked in my black sweatpants that had a chain on the left side. I then wore a black belt and put in black combat boots to combine the look. The outfits kinda look like every assassin's clothing style.

I didn't bother to braid or tie my hair, so I just let it down. I also grabbed some black face masks. I sighed thinking that I was only training my nephew for 2 months and that's that, nothing more. I know for a fact that life hates me and this wouldn't be an easy task for me to handle. But I have to 'Suck it up!'.

Grabbing the backpack and I went downstairs. I made sure to lock the front and back doors and all the windows and closed the curtains. I then go to the garage where my gorgeous motorcycle is. I got this from my Auntie on my 12th birthday.

The motorcycle was a normal red motorcycle but I wanted it to be special. So I planned blueprints purposely to modify but only did when I was 15 years of age with the help of someone funding the required materials needed. I forgot who he was. Anyway, the motorcycle is now black high tech modern with resistances, defense and offense mode adds on.

I never did use it after what happened 5 years ago and since I don't usually go outside now until... I guess it's now the right time to use it.

Time Skipped

Musutafu, Japan
Main Road

The trip was smooth... until some dumbass thug villain was causing havoc on the center of the road. My nephew's apartment is just a few blocks away. The heroes battled the villain for too long because the heroes were still having a long ass justice speech to the villain. While the civilians were screaming from fear and mostly, were fangirling/fanboying over the heroes.

'This shitheads are wasting my damn time'

As a result, I got off my motorcycle and went over to the villain without anyone noticing. I then stood beside the villain which now finally noticed my presence and I easily hit the villain's neck causing them to knock out. What I did made everyone stop and look at me confused. They tried to process on what's happening. The civilians then happily cheered seeing the villain was defeated.

However, the heroes who were battling the villain weren't so pleased at all.

"New hero?"

"Wait! They look familiar!"

"What's their hero name?"

"I wanna go ask for an autograph!"

"I want to take a picture!"

"Damn! Look at their costume!"

"So cool!"

Civilians were now causing a scene and tried to get near me but I quickly got on my motorcycle. Thankfully, I had my helmet on. No one knows what I look like, but I'm sure that they would recognize me again if I went outside with the same outfit and motorcycle. I could literally see the heroes fuming in anger that their spotlight was taken away easily.

'Heroes my ass. These shitheads only want money and fame.'

Before the civilians tried to get near me or the press tried to harass me, "I suggest you all go back to what you're doing. I'm in a hurry. If you'll excuse me, I have somewhere else to be." Then I rode off with my motorcycle to my destination.

Musutafu, Japan
Apartment Complex

I finally arrived at the apartment. The apartment building doesn't look expensive nor cheap, but it's okay since there's a parking lot. My cousin talked to the landlord about reserving a parking spot that has genius covers for cars and motorcycles.

I went to the parking lot entrance of the apartment building. Going up then I saw a sign with 'Reserve Only' on it, there were 5 reserved only empty parking spots. I parked at the no. 1 reserve spot. I got off and went towards the cove, next to it on the wall a tablet screen. Taking my phone out and letting the screen scan it, detecting that I'm the right person reserving the spot. It dings and the covers under the cove automatically move to cover my motorcycle.

I nodded in approval at the result. It won't be seen by anyone as they could recognize my ride and would try to look for me. Media, am I right? They would try to invade people's privacy without their consent.

I did what I had to do earlier with the villain because I was growing impatiently waiting for them to end it. As you can see, I'm not a very patient person. I can easily lose my temper and occasionally go berserk.

"2 months only... Let's just get this over with."