She sneaked up to the metal door, but it was flung open giving away her position due to an unexpected motion sensor. Luckily for the bear, no one was there anymore.
Lefty leaned out looking at the greenish-colored furniture, a large carousel, an empty stage for the attraction's specific animatronic, several tables, and a simple counter.
Everything was decorated in a swampy style, surrounded by plastic leaves.
She stopped her eyes on a staffbot next to an elevator, she assumed that the animatronic from before had entered there, and wanted to get closer but the robot stopped her immediately.

- You need a party pass to be able to enter to the Monty Golf - Spoke the bot with a noticeable robotic tone.

Still she didn't even bother, she tried to enter again completely ignoring the robot, he followed up with her denial by standing in front of her and pushing her slightly.

- Warning! Tampering with Fazbear automated staffbot will result in suspension of your membrbrbbrbfbb...

The robot stopped working when his head was ripped off by the jaws of the animatronics.
She spit it to the side, walked over to the broken animatronic and ripped open its chest cavity snapping it in two to pull out one of the several party passes he was keeping. She dropped it and walked to the elevator, it opened recognizing the ticket, entered inside and pressed the button.

- Terrible security... - She whispered looking at the robot on the ground as the doors closed in front of her.

A little music began to be heard putting the robot almost to sleep, she almost fell to the floor of the elevator if it weren't for the sudden stop to open the doors.
She looked up from her vaguely to plod across the room.

She saw decorations of harmless little crocodile-like robots jumping around the path, various plastic leaves, and bright lights along the walls that didn't illuminate much. She snapped awake when she heard a thunderous bang behind hers, she didn't have time to react when she heard something threw himself at her, knocking her to the ground.
She kicked whoever had attacked her, causing her glasses to fall to the ground and her anger to increase exponentially, she heard low guttural growls like a wild animal, looked up to see an alligator-shaped robot with sharp teeth around his jaw and strong claws.
She got up quickly as the lizard looked at the bear confused.
As soon as she steadied himself, he took advantage of her again to lunge at her, Lefty punching him in the stomach to knock him off, grabbing his jaw to pull his head away from her.
But he closed his mouth tightly crushing her hand, and then grabbing her entire arm to balance her and stick his claws through the exoskeleton of the darkest, he lifted her above him leaving her genuinely surprised and threw her several meters against the wall stunning her.

She did not expect the opponent to be stronger, she raised her golden eye in front of him, the purple claws holding both parts of the bear's mouth, threatening to separate them to tear them apart.

- How aggressive, Monty - A voice sounded that distracted the alligator.

The glamrock turned around releasing the rockstar, a silhouette of another animatronic was seen behind them.
Monty growled aggressively to turn and walk towards the other male.

- Hey wait! - He was cut when the lizard hit him hard in the stomach.

The pain caused the other to squirm into a crouch, then taking a punch to the face causing him to fall backwards to the ground.

- Ouch! Calm down crocodile - He exclaimed in his defense with some concern.

- Screw you, this is all your fault, you damn rat! - The reptile growled aggressively.

The lizard picked up his glasses to look at the other male animatronic.

- And to be clear! I'm an alligator, not a crocodile! - He threatened angrily.

Moaning and protesting, Monty walked away, getting into the elevator to get away.
The other animatronic laughed sitting on the ground to look at the bear that had remained silent in front of him.
Now she could see him well, a rounded snout, bright eyes, large front teeth and two tall and long ears on top of his head, it was a rabbit of violet tones.

- Who are you? You're not from around here - The rodent spoke, getting up from the ground and dusting himself off.

Lefty looked up without taking his eyes off him.

- You're not very talkative, are ya? - He laughed on the contrary offering a hand to the girl to help her up, but she refused - Okay, you're quite serious.

The rabbit laughed nervously, putting a hand to the back of his neck to scratch himself lightly in discomfort. He was genuinely innocent, although his voice irritated Charlie internally.

- I'm really sorry - The rodent spoke again - I must have taken that beating, but I hid when I heard you were following me, luckily I see that you are more resistant than us, not everyone can withstand Montgomery's excessive force

Lefty stood up slowly showing his hand crushed by the jaws of the alligator.

- That crocodile is dangerous... - The bear murmured, the other nodded slightly.

- Yes... Well... He's just a little... Ehhh... Irritable? - He laughed with a certain falsehood, somewhat nervous - But don't blame him, you shouldn't have come here...

His tone became a little more serious, she tilted her head wanting to be more understandable.
As long as he didn't approach her and invade her personal space, there would be no problem, although he seemed to understand that since he didn't move from his position.

- This is his territory... I don't recommend you to enter other people's territories, especially Monty or Roxy, they don't like intruders - The rabbit warned a little more smilingly, she nodded - May I know your name?

She remained silent, hesitating slightly, she looked around making sure no one was near.

- Lefty... - Whispered, he smiled.

- Glamrock Bonnie, a pleasure - He introduced himself cordially.

After that conversation, he said goodbye to get away from the area. He commented that had to inform the alligator about something, but he did not specify what, anyway the reptile had already left so he lost his opportunity. He suggested that would tell him another time and left the Montygolf by the elevator, leaving the bear alone to recover from the blows.

The bear had several twitches and electronic failures, sparks came from her cuts and holes caused by the lizard.
Lefty thought for a few minutes about that specific Glamrock, they seemed to be more sociable than she thought at first. She was aware of Molten and Afton's goals in catching the boy, so an idea came to her mind.

If she could get a little closer to the animatronics of the Mega Pizzaplex, maybe and only then, she could get closer to Gregory, and thus... End all those problems easily. Unfortunately, even if the child had five intelgiant robots protecting him from threats, that was not the only impediment.
There was one more small problem... She wasn't the only one after that child.

[...]