°|10|° 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"What shit you telling me girl?" I rub my hand down my face "she was just a minor issue"

"If there's one, there's gotta be more and I'm too grown for this little girl drama" she sighs "look what that bitch did to my weave!"

I stifle a laugh seeing her hair now raising up and you can see part of the wig cap and dried glue

"She did you dirty" I say in a gay-ish tone

It always cheers her up.

She rolls her eyes trying to hide the smile but I can already see it.

"Come on. Ice cream, on me" i nudge her with my shoulder.

"Ite bet" she gets up, running towards the car. She turns around and sees I'm still sitting the same position "nigga whatchu waiting for, let's go" she stomps one foot impatiently like a 5 year old.

I get into the car and we head to the ice cream parlor, a couple blocks away from the playground so the drive wasnt long.

We sit on the curb outside, eating our ice cream.

I watch Senai licking her cookies and cream with a smile on her face like a little kid

She's so pure

So innocent

I don't want anybody to change her

To ruin her

"Hellooo" I blink twice and see her waving her hand Infront of my face.

"What's up ma" I fix myself so now my elbows are against my knees, listening to her speak

"So what's the deal with you and miss Kaila" she smirks at me.

"Mayne I don't even know where to start" I smack my lips "we went to highschool together, she was in 8th grade, I was in 10th...she was the prissy cheerleader that everybody wanted but she had her eyes set on me. I eventually dropped out and she still stuck with me. I think that's the only reason I was with her for so long. She was always there for me y'know. When she graduated, we moved in together. She got a job at Walmart, I got a job...that handles the bills. But she was so damn toxic. She cheated. So I cheated too. And we kept going back and forth until she kicked me out. I moved on...I think. But She didn't. She just crazy man"

"Well...I think y'all were just young and stupid. She needs to grow up and move on. I mean come on, high school sweethearts? Tuh" she Shakes her head.

We finish off our ice cream and leave to go get our food.

After collecting food at her restaurant, we go back to her place to watch our movie and relax.

We decided on Harry Potter

And by we, I mean her.

I swear she a big kid at heart even though she just took 21.

I stand in the kitchen waiting for the pop corn to finish popping in the microwave, while Senai's setting up the blankets and cushions in the den for us.

I love spending time with this girl

She walks into the kitchen in her nike shorts and my hoodie

My hoodie

"Girl whatchu doing in ma shit" I squint my eyes walking up to her.

"It's so soft" she squeals, wrapping her arms around herself

I roll my eyes, walking back to the microwave and removing the popcorn. I turn it off and we make our way to the living room.

I chuckle at all the cushions and fairy lights all over the flood before taking a seat and putting the popcorn in the lil bowl thingy she put there.

"Ite let's get this shii going " I clasp my hands, adjusting the cushion behind me.

She turns off the light and presses play on the remote.

She comes and lays her head on my lap and occasionally takes mouth fulls of popcorn

1 hour later....

I look down and see Senai knocked out, releasing light snores.

I lift her head off of me so I can get up, causing her to stir in her sleep.

I pick up all the empty bowls and cups and bring them to the kitchen before washing them up and turning them down in the drainer.

I go back into the living room, picking her up bridal style and carrying her up to her bedroom.

I place her in the middle of the bed and throw the blanket over her to go finish cleaning.

45 minutes later

After vacuuming, wiping down and putting away stuff, I finally head back upstairs to her room.

I place her phone and mine on the night stand before removing my shirt and sliding into bed with her.

She instantly turns over to me and clings to my upper body, throwing her leg over my waist.

I chuckle lightly before closing my eyes and heading off to sleep

Comment and vote🥺🔮