°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°

"Ugh!!!" Eunseo stomped into the company and sat on her seat. She sighed exasperatedly and threw her head back in frustration. Her desk was in the Marketing Department only so, seeing her like that, Jimin and Aeri walked towards her as the latter asked, "What happened, Eunseo?"

"Don't even ask. Mr. Na's son just landed on Seoul and he asked me to pick him up from the airport. There was no time left and then Mr. Na said his son didn't like to wait so, I had to speed up and took so many shortcuts and even almost hit a truck. But thankfully, I reached the airport in one piece. I was searching for him although I only saw his pictures a few times and then..."

"Then?" Jimin was curious.

"After a whole hour of waiting, I got a call from Sir and he said his son didn't want to come with me. Like what?!?! I almost got into an accident and he refused to come with me. Like me?!?!"

"Oh Eunseo-ah, forget it. By the way, Sir was searching for you. You should go to his office", the Japanese said.

She released a pent of breath and threw herself off the chair. Before entering the office, she inhaled and exhaled to cool herself, then knocked on the door and opened it. As soon as the door was opened, the CEO came running towards her. "Eunseo, I'm so sorry. I should have called you earlier but I forgot and you had to wait there for one hour. I know you will forgive me for sure. Also we have a meeting in five minutes with the Designing Department. See you there", he said in one go and rushed out of the room not giving her any scope to speak as she rolled her eyes.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

"Thank you so much", the blonde-haired male said to some men and shut the door close. He turned around and saw the living room of his apartment filled with so many boxes.

The apartment was on the eighth floor of a building and it had three bedrooms having a bathroom for each room, a kitchen and a living room. It already had furnitures giving it a luxurious look. A big chandelier was hanging from the ceiling of the living room, a white L-shaped sofa with a table at the center and a T.V. on the wall with some side cabinets. The kitchen and the dining room was just beside the living room and there was also a big balcony with a good view of the city of Seoul. Three bedrooms were already well decorated with beds, wardrobes and other necessary things and had glass walls on one side.

"Woah. Everything is already here. Then what did you order?", Jeno asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just some necessary things like utensils, toiletries, sheets and pillows, vases, a toaster, rice cooker, a coffee maker, juicer and that fridge over there", Jaemin answered, pointing over the new refrigerator that just came. "Some few other things will also come later."

"And they are delivered so fast?"

"Ofcourse. I'm Na Jaemin. I don't like to wait. You already know that. C'mon we have a lot of work to do, Jeno."

The three-year-old girl was already asleep on the sofa after eating at the restaurant when they came to Seoul.

"Jaerin looks so cute when she is asleep, right?", the muscular boy said with his eye smile while taking out the utensils from the boxes.

"Right. The only peaceful time I get is when she is sleeping", the father said as he was wiping the vases with a small piece of cloth.

"Why didn't you go home?"

After a long pause, he answered, "Because I'm not yet ready. Thankfully, I had the spare keys of this apartment so, we can stay here for a while."

"It's been three years, actually four, you have been hiding the fact that you are a father now. Why don't you tell your parents about Jaerin. I know they will accept her. Afterall she is their grand-daughter."