"I know, Jeno. But it's just so hard to tell them the truth. I could have told them years ago but I didn't because I was scared. My Dad is not a problem but my Mom... you don't know her. She will be furious to know the truth."

"But you can't keep her hiding from them. One day, they have to know. And no grandmother hates her grandchild. You know grandparents love their grandchildren more than their own children actually."

"You are right. I just need some time. I will eventually tell them soon."

"Yeah that's better. Thankfully, you have money so, it wasn't financially hard for you raising her in the States. But ofcourse, I was the one who witnessed you staying awake for nights taking care of Jaerin and side by side studying. I'm just so proud of you. You never ran away from your duties no matter how hard it was."

The blonde guy flashed a grin. "Thanks to you too, Jeno. Without you, it would have been impossible for me to raise her. You didn't really have to look after her but you still did. You stayed by side for the whole time. So, thank you. I just want to give her the best life."

"I should be thanking you too for letting me stay here."

"No problem. It's good to have a company. But are you really not gonna go home? You didn't even inform your parents that you came back."

"Because I don't want to face them. Yes, they did a lot for me, made me go to a good school, sent me to abroad for my studies, gave me everything I wanted. But you already know what exactly they did that made me hate them so much."

"I know. I know. I totally understand you."

"Don't worry. I will soon find a job and move out. But in no way, I'm going back to that house."

"Hey it's okay. You can stay here for weeks, months or even years. Jaerin likes you a lot. She will be sad if you are not around."

Jeno giggled a little. "Don't you think she likes me more than you?"

"I don't want to say yes but I can't disagree I guess", he answered with a sigh and shook his head as Jeno laughed.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Next day.

The twenty-one-year young lady looked at her reflection on the walls of the elevator and fixed her hair a little bit. The elevator made a ding sound and the door opened as she stepped out of it. On her way to her desk, she greeted a couple of her colleagues and then, took her seat.

The long dark blue-haired girl named Jimin came with her Japanese friend to Eunseo's desk where she had settled herself just now.

"How was Rowoon's first day at school?", Aeri asked.

"He said it was fun although he didn't make any friend yet. I told him it takes time to be friends with someone", the brown-haired girl answered.

"Rowoon is a quiet kid but he is not a shy one. I'm sure he will find himself some good friends. He is pretty smart of his age too", Jimin said.

"What are you two doing here?"

They heard a familiar voice from behind and the two girls nervously turned around only to see the Director of the Marketing Department, Ms. Han Sooah. She was a twenty-nine year old woman with black, straight hair upto her shoulders. She wore square glasses and a red lipstick. The woman was really serious about work. But somehow, she knew all the tea of the company's people.

"Ms. Han? W-we were just about to start working", the tallest girl stuttered.

"Hmm." She nudged her thumb over her shoulders, gesturing them to go back to their seats. The girls were about to do so when Sooah held them by their shoulders to make them stop. "Do you know what I heard?", she asked in excitement.