His tongue teased mine, slipping into my mouth as my arms involuntarily wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. I wanted to feel more, running my palms down over his chest, his heart pounding under my fingertips and confirming I was doing something right. He kissed me with desperation, growing bolder as his tongue shamelessly danced against mine, his breathing ragged and heavy.

"Fuck," he gasped out, catching his breath with his forehead pressing against mine, "You're not real."

I was too dazed to think of a response, leaning forward and capturing his lips. The throaty groan that shook his chest when I nipped at his bottom lip was nearly enough to end me, but nothing prepared me for the heat coursing through every inch of my body as he started sucking on my jawline and neck, leaving a wet trail up to my earlobe.

Calloused from all of the guitar playing, his fingers tested the waters as they slipped just under my shirt onto my hip. His lips tickled my ear, hot breath causing me to involuntarily shiver.

"May I?"

He didn't have to elaborate as I nodded quickly, losing my mind as he took his time dragging his long fingers up my ribcage before teasing my nipple with his thumb. I didn't have a chance to be embarrassed by the moan that escaped from my lips for he was catching it with his own, his hand palming my chest aggressively. He pinched my nipple between his pointer and thumb, grinning against my mouth as I arched my back in pleasure, chest to his.

I hurriedly tugged the bottom of his shirt up. Picking up on my intent, he reached one hand back to grab the neck of his shirt and pull it over his head. I had clearly been fooling myself at the pool, trying to appear unfazed by his physique. He tossed the shirt to the side as I ran my fingers down his newly exposed chest, biting down hard on my bottom lip. He smirked but lost his composure quickly as I moved my hands to his back, teasingly raking my nails down it.

"I'm trying so hard to be good," he all but whined as I pecked his lips, allowing my hands to continue exploring. I smiled up at him, the angle so beyond intimate as I took in the familiar freckles scattered across his cheeks, the tiny scar on the left side of his top lip. I watched his mouth as he spoke again, "Risking sounding like I'm 13 but I think you may get me off without even touching me."

"That's no fun," I mumbled, watching his face as I reached down and cupped him over his jeans, squeezing as I moved my hand up and down his full length. His eyes fluttered shut as he whimpered in frustration. His reaction gave me the green light as I fumbled, quickly trying to unbutton his pants.

Catching me off guard, his hand grabbed me by the wrist, halting my actions.

"Not tonight," he gently muttered, though his eyes were telling a different story. He was breathing heavily, coming down and trying to gather himself. He audibly swallowed, shaking his head down at me. "We can't, not tonight."

His words were like a bucket of cold water. I knew my cheeks were flushed, watching as his face fell in a way that made me want to just melt into a puddle.

"Rory, I want to," he exhaled breathily, eyes bouncing between mine. "Trust me, I want to. But I have to leave in a little bit, I can't... I'm not going to just leave right after. Not with you."

"We have time," I forced out a laugh, trying to appear less humiliated than I was. I played with a non-existent hangnail, looking down at my hands between us. "It's fine if you don't want to."

I was taken aback, surprised as he dropped his head into the crook of my neck, sucking on an especially sensitive part. I tilted my head, giving him room as he continued to alternate between sucking hard and gently running his tongue over the spot soothingly. Shutting my eyes, I reached up and tangled my fingers in the back of his hair, my mouth falling open.