"So, I think we are deserving to be in that group chat"

"Next thing you know they'll try to kick us out of the other group chat"

"What other group chat?" Y/n asked.

"Uh... yeah? What other group chat? Who said anything about another group chat?" Fred tried to cover.

"You guys have a group chat without me?" Y/n stared at them in shock.

"Well, not really I mean, only us and Harry are left" George said.

"Wow, I see"

"Weren't you just trying to kick us out of our group chat?"

"But did I hide it from you? No, I told you straight to your faces"

"Fine. Sorry. Look, you couldn't be in the group anyway. It was for advice on you, for Harry."

"Really?" She smirked at Harry. Who, was examining the ceiling.

"Yeah, wanna see?" Fred brought out his phone.

"Hey!" Harry threw up his arms.

He just handed Y/n his phone, open to the old texts.

She walked over and sat down next to Harry while beginning to read.

He kept looking over her shoulder whenever she laughed or smiled. His face was completely red.

Once she decided she had read enough she handed Fred his phone back. Ruffling Harry's hair as she sat back down.

"You're adorable"

"Shut up" he laid his head down on the table.

Later that day, Ginny, Hermione and Y/n found themselves back in Ginny's room.

"Ok, so when the fuck did my boyfriend get so hot?"

"Oh god" Ginny grumbled.

"No no- I'm just saying, like what the h-e-double hockey sticks happened to him!? Like hot damn" Y/n exclaimed.

"You haven't seen him all summer, Y/n. Maybe that's what's making him appear so attractive" Hermione suggested.

"No, because I know something about him is more attractive. Ok Hermione, you see Harry in a brotherly way, right? Even you have to admit he looks better than last year"

"Alright, sure he may look slightly better. Though, I wouldn't go as far as to say 'hot damn'" Hermione replied.

"I would" Y/n stated.

"Anywaysss let's move on to another topic..." Ginny spoke up.

"I wonder what's gonna happen this year at Hogwarts" Hermione thought aloud.

"Yeah, mum and dad were thinking of not letting me and Ron go" Ginny nodded.

Hermione was about to correct Ginny for her improper grammar when Y/n chuckled nervously.

"What?" Ginny narrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? Oh nothing... nothing... it's just my parents might not let me go back to Hogwarts..." Y/n said, her eyes darting to anywhere that wasn't one of the girls' shocked faces.

But before either of them could begin to voice their opposition, someone burst into the room.

"WHAT?!" Harry bellowed.

"Yes, just come barging into my room, that's completely fine with me" Ginny muttered.

"Were you just eavesdropping on us?" Y/n accused.