Down to earth

Y/N POV
It has been years or so I say sentry's of me missing him. The night Kells and his friends where casted to hell all the angels found out. They where mad that Kells tried to be tray me.

That night when I got back to the festival they where ripping down Kells seat. They where destroying the seat and throwing stuff at it. That night Kells was now known as the devil.

Century's later

I was in my house when all the archangels came in. "Y/N! Y/N!" Jaden came in screaming. "What?" I asked looking at him. "I heard the devil is trying to look for you." I looked at him shocked. Kells is looking for... me? "He thinks your on earth! So he's going down there!" Amala says.

"Why does he think that? Does he know he's gonna be rebirth? He's not gonna remember his past!" He's not gonna remember me... he's gonna forget everything. He's gonna forget us. "I have to go down there!" I say getting up. "Are you crazy! You will forget everything to!" Jaden say following me and all the other archangel behind him.

"I don't care! At least we will meet again." I say opening my room door. "He's the devil! He trued to betray you!" Jaden says trying to stop me from grabbing my ring. "I don't care I have to see him! I also don't believe he tried to betray me! He isn't like that!" I say getting around Jaden and grabbing my ring.

If your wondering if it's my promise ring it's not. I would never take it of I can't take it off anyways. I tried taking it off to get in the shower but my body felt like it was on fire. The ring that I did grab was for me to go down to earth. It can send me back up to heaven to but that's only if I ever remember I'm from heaven.

"If your going then I'm coming to!" Amala say and all the others agree with her but Jaden. "Y/N you can't go you will forget everything! You will forget all of us!" Jaden says. "Jaden I have to go. He's looking for me and I'm most likely gonna forget but I have to try. If you want you can come to. You don't have to tho but I would love for my best friend to come to."

Jaden thought for a bit and finally agreed to go with us. "Now we have to go and tell all the angels that we are leaving. Colby can you call everyone to the main hall so we can tell them?" "Yes ma'am." Colby says and tuns off to go tell everyone.

We all headed to the hall to tell everyone that we are leaving. When we get there Colby comes and runs up to up. "Everyone should be here soon." He said walking with us. We wait a couple of minutes fore everyone to come.

After a while everyone what's there so I got up to the stand to tell everyone. When I got up there everyone went quiet. "Hello everyone I have some important news. I will not be here for a while or ever." When I said that everyone started to speak up.

"Sh sh. I might come back I'm hoping I do but you might be wondering where I'm going. I'm gonna go down to earth." I say and that's when one of the angels fly up. "You can't! You will forget everything!" The angel yells out. "Yes I know. There might be a chance that I will remember. I have to go and the archangels are coming with me."

"I decided this on my own so I will go no matter what. I believe I can trust you all to be on your best behavior well I'm gone?" All the angels agreed. "Me and the others will be leaving in a couple minutes. I will miss you all." And with that I walked back to the others.

"Are you guys all ready to go?" I ask well walking up to them. They all nod there heads yes and we head back to my place. When we get there I tell them to hold on to each other's hands. We hold them and a light comes in the middle of us. "Well here goes nothing. I hope to see you all again one day."

And with that a white light covers my vision and I don't see the others anymore...

Kells POV
It's been century since I seen Y/N and been sent down to hell. When me and my friend or best known as the fallen angels and the devil where sent down here are wings turned black I got horns. The horns are pretty cool but I rather be with Y/N.

Down in hell it was all fire. There was read everywhere there was lava and bones everywhere. I was sent here to suffer for doing something I didn't do. My friends where sent here for something they didn't do ether.

The only one who would make all this pain and suffering go away was her but I'm not with her. I can't see her she's gone. They won't let me see her. Fire erupted for my body and my eyes turn at the thought of not seeing her.

That's when I thought of something. What if I go down to earth to look for her? The archangels that make sure I don't come back up there would definitely find out that I am trying to go down to earth.

They will tell Y/N that I'm going down there to look for her. She would probably want to got since all my memories will be erased. She would say she would go down there to make me remember but she will forget to.

All the memories we had together would be gone... but if Faith really wants us together then we will meet there in a new life. She will forever be the one I love.

I'm going down to earth I don't care. I have to go tell the guys but before I go I have to go get my ring. I head up to my room and grab my ring.

If your wondering if it's the promise ring Y/N gave me it's not. That ring will never come off it can't anyways. When I was sent down here a little white rose bloomed from my ring and one day I tried to take it off to torture someone it grew thorns. The thorns pierced all threw out my body so I had to put it back on.

The ring that I was actually getting was a ring that could send me to earth and back to heaven or now back to hell. They won't let me into heaven. Anyways there is only two ring that could do this Y/N has one and I have one. Y/N made me one when we where gonna go down to earth together.

We never went down cuz we where to scared that we would never see each other again. But here I am about to go tell my friends that I'm going down to earth to find Y/N.

When I got my ring I headed out of my house and headed over to where the guys where. I found them at Dom's place. They where just hanging out smoking. Weed another good thing they had down here. I'm gonna miss it if they don't have it down on earth.

"Hey guys I need to tell you guys something." I say sitting next to Pete. "What man?" Pete asks handing me the joint. "Well I wanted to tell you guys that I'm going down to earth." Pete started coughing and looked at me shocked.

"Are you crazy man? Why are you even going?" Pete says. "I'm going down there to look for Y/N." I saw looking at my promise ring. "Who told you she was down there? I don't think she would be down there she would lose all her memories! Your gonna lose them to if you down there!" Derek say.

"No one told me. I thought she would hear that I'm looking for her on earth so she would go to." I say looking at all them. "Look mate. If ou really want to go we will go to." Dom say with all the others agreeing. "Let's start some fukin madness there!" Dom shouts with everyone agreeing.

"Ok you guys sure you want to come?" I ask looking around at all of the. They all shake there head yes. "Ok let's go then! Everyone hold onto me so we could go." They all put there hands on me and a bright light shines.

"Hope to see you guys on the others side!" Rooks say and with that a white light covers my vision and I don't see the guys anymore...