Casted out

Play the song on top when I say to.

Kells POV
Classes had ended for today. I was waiting for Y/N to come out of her class so I could walk her home. She came out and she looked beautiful. I'm gonna marry her one day. For now I'll give her the promise ring I got her.

I'm gonna give it to her after the song a wrote for her. "Hey baby." I say when she walks over to me. She says hey back and gives me a kiss. "Ready to go?" I ask she says yes and we start walking out the school.

Y/N POV
I was walking out of class when I seen Kells standing at the door waiting for me. Oh how handsome he looked. I just want to be with him for all Eternity. "Hey baby." He says well I walk up to him and say hey well giving him a kiss.

"Ready to go?" He asks grabbing my hand. I said yes and we started walking to my house. Well we where walking we would talk and laughing together. Oh how I wish we could stay like this forever.

When we got to my place Kells kissed me and said bye. He had to go back to home to get ready and back to school to get ready for his performance. I had to get ready to for the festival.

I put on a white long slice shirt with a white skirt. I also put on my gold necklace that said "Kells". I go down stairs and get a snack before I go to the festival.

I couple minutes pass so I go back to my room and grab the bag with the ring in it. I make sure the ring is in there before I leave.

Kells POV
After I walked Y/N home I walked to my house that was only down the street. I got home and went inside and up to my room. I looked in my closet and found a outfit. I grabbed the outfit and put it on.

Kells outfit:

I put on a bracelet that says Y/N and make sure I have the promise ring

I put on a bracelet that says Y/N and make sure I have the promise ring. I head down stairs and put on my shoes and walk back to the school.

When I got there all the rides and all the games where put up. Y/N chair was up and there was another chair next to hers which was mine. When me and Y/N she had them put another chair up for me but it was smaller then hers. She was god after all so it makes sense for hers to be big.

After looking at are chairs I walk over to where we where doing a sound check. Rook and Travis where already there doing there sound check. We did a couple of tests and the sound was good. I told them about the song for Y/N and they Learned the notes in a couple minutes.

By the time they learned the notes people where already coming and playing games. Before the band plays every year Y/N comes out and everyone watches. So since I have a chair I'm gonna be walking with Y/N.

I get off stage and head over to where me and Y/N normally walk from. I get over there and she's not there so I guess she's still on her way. I stand there for a couple of minutes when I see her on a Horse and carriage. When the horse stops I go and help Y/N down.