It was so unfair, but it felt so good to feel all that adrenaline coursing through his veins that he couldn't take it. His son had been stolen from him, and now he had stolen Henry's daughter.
That man didn't want to help William, so he would take revenge. If no one was going to help him, then he would do it alone.

His wife opened the door of the room, it was completely dark.
She was worried about her husband's actions, but he just shooed her away with cold looks and no feelings, he wanted to be alone.
At least he still had the support of his wife. Right?

He sighed hiding the head in his hands, he could still smell the blood of that crime.

Afton looked up, there were several blueprints of animatronics in front of him. He thought to discard and destroy them, although they took a lot of work, it would be a shame to break them...

He owed one of those robots to his daughter... It wouldn't hurt if he kept them, right?
He could use them to his advantage... to get more children, they were easy, they didn't run away, they didn't defend themselves, they were defenseless and an easy job. No one would suspect a thing...

For Afton it would be so much fun.. those robots could attract children, and thus use them to bring his son back to life.
But... if he used his daughter's robot to kill, he had to be careful, that she didn't get close.

- I am sorry, Elizabeth... - He murmured taking the blueprints in his hands, now he had new ideals.

------------------------------------

Time passed slowly, the robots were almost ready, these were finish, but inactive.

He would need a lot of electricity to maintain and run them.
Maybe he could contact Henry for some help, but he was devastated since his daughter's death. The police were looking for the culprit of the murder, and he was one of the candidates.
He had been in charge of cleaning the car several times, and although they had found his fingerprints on the girl's body, they did not have enough evidence.
He appeared several times in court, but he always got away with it. He had to be much more careful.

Fredbear's Family Dinner was now in his custody temporarily, as Henry was at a loss.
But that was of less for Afton, he did not care about the place, and neither if the robots were careless. It was his partner's business, not his, he wasn't going to take care of something that didn't belong to him. He held such a grudge against Henry.

Several years later, they decided to leave the murder of Charlie stalled, because although William was the first candidate, there was not enough evidence, the case was temporarily frozen.

Afton was smart, with Charlie and Henry out the way, the job was easier. It was his chance to get the Funtime going, and he needed at least a little leftover.
Moving a robot with a remnant was simple, they would hardly keep memories of the past, they would not even know their name before they died. But if he wanted to use that to bring his child back, he must get a large amount of fresh remnant.
All those years, every day, he devised plans without rest, completely neglecting his duties as a family man and househusband. He came home late, he didn't even go to work, they didn't earn money because of it, the pizzeria was obsolete for him and with several complaints due to its maintenance, because he didn't even care about paying for them.

All those years he focused on bringing his son back, bringing the Funtimes to life. And that night in 1985 would be his best chance.

Hiding under another new identity and a lot of paperwork, he took a job as a security guard to get in without suspicion.
He deactivated Springbonnie's animatronic, to take it away for "maintenance".