- Kids, do not get up from the table if you have not finished the rest of your meal! - The father exclaimed, but he sighed when he saw that they did not obey him.

- Leave them.. You had a tired day, I'll take care of them later - The woman spoke to reassure her husband - You should rest, William.

The father nodded as he finished eating. Along with the women, once they finished, he cleared the table to take the utensils to be cleaned, the little girl followed him in admiration, she wished one day to be as brilliant as her beloved father.

-----------------------------------------------

1982 :Year

The girl was in her room that night, she was sitting at the end of the bed, hugging her legs as she cried silently.
Holding back sobs and gasps, she listened the bedroom door opened slowly revealing a silhouette of an adult.

- Elizabeth? - The voice behind the door spoke, a mature male voice.

She was silent, trying to calm her crying. The door opened completely letting the man pass, he closed the door behind him, carefully approaching the minor.

- Lilibet, darling, could it be that something is wrong? - Asked the father sitting next to the girl.

- I heard you... - She sobbed, her father gently caressed her back to calm her crying. He doesn't like the cries of children. She continued talking once she calmed her breathing - ...You were yelling at Michael, you banged on his door when he closed it... You seemed very angry... and Evan wouldn't stop crying...

The father sighed, looking away from her, removed his hand from the girl's back, to join it with the other and let them rest on his lap. He laced his own fingers searching for the right words to speak to her daughter.

- Michael behaved very badly today... He scared Evan... a lot... The doctor has told us that your brother has problems and his chest hurts, he has recommended that we prevent Mike from continuing to scare him... - He spoke as subtle as possible so as not to scare the girl, Afton never had much finesse at the moment to speak.

How was he going to tell his daughter, an infant of just 9 years old, that her little brother had been diagnosed with heart problems? Her older brother could literally kill him with a heart attack if he kept scaring him.
The father was very worried about his son. He didn't want anything to happen to his little one.

- But... I promise you that nothing bad will happen... Is it okay? - Said the eldest in an attempt to calm the girl, she nodded in response hugging her father.

- I love you, dad - Whispered the daughter.

- Yes... I also love you very much, my children, you are my treasures

The father spoke softly, while he returned slowly the girl's hug.

----------------------------------------

1983 :Year

The lights, the screams of the children, the murmurs of the parents in the background.
Fredbear's Family Diner celebrated almost a year anniversary since it was opened. The business was a complete success, sales were going up thousands upon thousands of dollars a week, they had even been in the TV news and in the newspapers, people from all over the world came to see the new technology, where large and numerous animatronics entertained the show.

Henry Emily, father of twin boys, first co-founder of his new company and new business, a large pizzeria filled with intelligent robots. Along with William Afton, second co-founder, father of a very wealthy family.
The budget of the machines was limited, but once opened to the public there were no more problems.

Emily and Afton were the creators who brought Fredbear to life along with Springbonnie.
Later, four new and improved robots, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy, were revealed.
The first two mentioned, the golden bear and rabbit, were revolutionary costumes perfect for enchanting children, perfect for attracting the attention of the little ones...
Perfect... to attract and hide them... without anyone suspecting anything...

That day they were celebrating!
The youngest son of one of the co-founders was turning 8 years old. His father, trying to cheer him up, decided to take the minor to his work.
There, Evan could celebrate his happy birthday in peace with his friends.
Michael, also could meet his friends and talk about likes, video games and play with his adorable little brother.

- Elizabeth! - A girl with long brown hair screeched, she was wearing a unique green bracelet.

- Hello, Charlotte. - The blonde girl smiled when she saw her friend.

- My father has made a cool animatronic just for me! Do you want to see it? - Charlie exclaimed, frantically grabbing and yanking on her partner's sleeve.

- Sure, just let me tell my father - Elizabeth spoke with a cordial smile, her friend looked very excited.

A unique animatronic for her alone? Why did Charlotte have a robot for herself, and she didn't have one?
Charlie led her friend to a monochrome colored puppet, it was quite friendly to look at, although her younger brother would surely be scared.

- Sammy doesn't like it - The brunette laughed - He says that his eyes are creepy...

- Sammy? - Asked the one with golden hair, confused.

Before the opponent could respond, agonized screams were heard throughout the pizzeria. The frightened girls turned in the direction of the screams and sobs.
Elizabeth's breath hitched, her eyes widened, and it didn't take long for tears to well up from her eyes disconsolately as panic and shock ate at her insides.

Afton was running desperately towards the golden bear, his metal jaw stained with crimson blood, Evan on the ground bleeding, Michael was to one side drenched in reddish hues, a fox mask of the same color adorned his face.
Everyone was silent, frozen at the scene. Elizabeth never in her entire life had seen her father cry before...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Still... He went on, creating those metallic monsters. Her daughter could hardly sleep, every night she heard her father yelling at her older brother, knocking on doors, family arguments...

But, despite the discrepancies between the family, the house felt very cold and quiet without the younger brother.

One night, while the little girl couldn't sleep, the door to her room was opened, and someone came in to escort the infant.

- Elizabeth...

The father whispered, the daughter tried to pretend that she was asleep, honestly, she was always good at pretending.

- A few days ago... You said that Charlie had her own animatronic... You told me that you wanted one too, right? - His voice was so soft and calm, as if at the same time cold and a little creepy - ...I won't let you down darling... You'll have your own too... But please, never, never come near her...

"...I know you are a good girl, Elizabeth, I know you would never disobey me..."

[...]