Vanessa looked up at the two present, from her perspective, the two animatronics looked huge and terrifying. Baby was frighteningly enormous, full of breaks and with a bright and intimidating look. Afton spilled blood from gaps in the suit where bones and human parts of a dead body could be made conspicuous, along with metallic gray eyes with a white beam that glowed in the gloom of the dark.
The just mentioned crouched down to win the girl's gaze and continue speaking.

- ... I may be more precise this time... In case you have not been able to understand it as it should be... - He brought his hand closer, lifting the girl's chin forcing her to look at him - YOU MUST OBEY MY ORDERS.

The opponent threatened, raising his gaze from above to the girl's, who trembled with fear. The human animatronics approached the scene, noting the scissors in her hand, bringing them closer to the guard's neck, causing the newly named to panic, accepting the deal.

She swore to see a smile appear between the jaws of the rabbit, whatever it was, the pile of bones inside the suit, they had enough life and consciousness to make faces of happiness, a twisted happiness...

- It was not that difficult.... Right? - The rabbit ruffled the girl's blonde hair, then forced her to get up and throw it at her robotic partner - ... Become friends...

He gave the order, to which Baby nodded taking the guard. The two females with expectant eyes watched the man's movements, he went to the cameras possibly to see if he could turn them on and use them in his favor.

Vanessa tried to calm down without knowing exactly how to react to the situation, she was afraid to have the shattered robot next to her, which was holding tightly to her shoulder with her cold endoskeleton hand.

- He seems interested in you - Baby whispered capturing the human's attention - That's not a good thing...

Vanessa preferred to remain silent upon hearing the words of the animatronics.
Interested in her? How could HE be interested in someone like HER?
Baby broke her thoughts by continuing to speak.

- Don't get your hopes up - She continued, the guard observed the rabbit in the background. - He doesn't care about you at all.... He's toxic, poisonous like a snake...

- What are you trying to get at? - Asked the guard taking the courage to speak.

-..... He'll use you like a rag... You'll be useful to him and then he'll throw you away - She warned calmly, Vanessa remained silent - I'm telling you because I prefer to make you aware of the torment that awaits you...

- Did you...? - You worry about me? She was going to ask the guard, but the words were choked when the opposite one came forward to answer.

- No... I don't care about you... What's more, I hate you - Baby answered, digging her claws into the girl's shoulder, piercing her flesh slightly, the guard endured a groan of pain.

Interrupting the conversation, the rabbit approached the two girls. His cold gaze caused silence in the room. Baby felt tense in the presence of her father.

- The cameras do not work... - He fixed his gaze on the security guard who trembled slightly - Miss, could you got anything to contact the child?

- Contact? Y-Yes, right away - She could call the police through the Faz-Watch, but no one would believe her without proof, she needed to wait a little longer before looking for help, and gathering the rest of the dangerous animatronics.

Vanessa decided to follow the man's plan, to avoid being slaughtered by the two robots.
She searched for Gregory's location as she triggered a silent alarm on the Glamrocks' circuits so they would be on the lookout for intruders from the mall.

She led the two robots, who preferred to stay behind the guard following her so they could keep an eye on her and she wouldn't make any escape attempts. Baby remained silent and tense before Afton's gaze, he was suspicious of his daughter's behavior.

- Father... - She protested softly towards her father, he gave a vague look to the robot.

- Are you going to start over, Elizabeth? - He murmured with a tone of annoyance in his voice, he would soon get angry - We had already talked about this before...

- It's just... I don't think... - The right words couldn't come out of the animatronics, bumping into her thoughts in incomplete sentences.

Afton let out a groan of annoyance which even the guard could notice, but she preferred not to intervene and just watched silently out of the corner of her eye.

- Lilibet... Are not you going to make me proud of your exploits? - Asked with a false tone of affection in his poisonous words - ... Because you are not getting it... - He murmured with a dry and cold voice.

- I'm sorry, father... I already told you that I won't disappoint you.

Baby decided to hold back when she noticed her father let out a silent laugh of superiority, seeing how he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

- How could you expect me to trust your words...

Vanessa sighed at the closed behavior of the rabbit, he seemed to notice that she was eavesdropping on the conversation to which he gave an annoyed look towards the night guard, causing her to swallow a gasp and look away.

Suddenly the screams of a panicked child caught the attention of the three present. Vanessa's blood ran cold as she recognized the infant's shrieks.

[...]