FOUR - Bunnies are cute

Začít od začátku

"In what type of horror movie shit is this" The ravenette commented not liking the scene. Right after she said that the elevator stopped making them let out a gasp before the door revealing other few people and hisiki?

They explained in order for hisiki to win the position of holy emperor of the fifth sector, raimon must win nationals basically telling them that losing isnt an option, they replied telling them they werent even thinking of losing promising that theyll win the match.

Practiced continued and everyone was progressing, the black haired girl was in the shed as always beside akane.

Akane look beside her, miko was still wearing her usual outfit. "Miko-chan your not wearing your tracksuit?" Miko gave her senior a glanc before smiling, "gah im just in the shed all day and besides i like it more" She repiled.

Miko looked over her right - to see tsurugi and tenma practicing. She came to them her interest now on them.

"Im going to wake up the power inside of him" Tsurugi thought to himself. "Or just set an alarm" The girl replied to his thought out loud suprising the boy which she just chuckled at him.

And so tenma tried to power up his soyakaze step hisastsu technique but failing, midori in the background cheering as always.

Practiced was paused when coach endou announced it - making everyone sighing in happiness miko stood beside tenma while midori behind him encouraging the boy.

Endou's phone rang and he answerd, after awhile he spoke. "All the players are seeds?!" He loudly said making the team gasp in suprised, when he ended the call shindou asked what its about.

"Every one is a seed... do you mean kaiou academy?" Kirino asked,

"Does this mean there all keshin users?"

"Not really" Tsurugi joined making them turned. "Just beacuse there seeds doesnt automatically mean their capable for a keshin" He said and he telling his experience and his personal opinions about his experience.

"Either way, you guys shouldn't let your guard down" Miko spoked "Even though they dont have a keshin their still trained under the fifth sectors training, thier physical strength is what you guys should fear of" The girl said purposely making it sound dramatically scary to give them a slight shiver, smirking.

She crossed her arms, looking away when they all looked at her, "since when did you know so much about the fifth sector miko?"
Tenma asked the female beside her.

She glanced back at him "my fath- i mean its my job to know obviously" She replied with confidence though her cough at the middle of the sentence kinda ruined it.

It was silent after when hamano speaks "woudnt that be fun?" He said cheerfully.

Everyone looked at him suprised, "if were gonna do it, then that just helps us build tension, since all those seeds are coming up against us, that just shows how serious the fifth sector is" He said with confidence, he stood up in his sit "and if we beat them, the revolution might just succeed all at onces!" He continued,

In his suprised his teammates positively agreed with him despite meanting it as a joke but just followed the flow enjoying the backhanded compliments.

It seemed like hamano's words hit them like a bus except the bus was probably one of those you see in happy cartoons beacuse it encouraged them to practice even more well except for one person, by the end of the day they were all tired and worn out trying to prepare themself for tomorrow events.

The next day passed and they were all getting ready to go, miko was on her tablet as always writing a few new notes, she wasnt paying attention around her but her eyes perked up to look why it got quiet suddenly. Eyeing two familar faces, she knew whats gonna happened next but kept attention at the scene.

"Yes?" Kurama repeated shindou's answer questioning if he heard it right and clear.

"They got scared of the fifth sectors and ran ways" Shindou turned back at them smiling, "yes but they came back even though the fifth sector is still going isnt that already enough?" He said.

The ravenette don't care if she thinks like a simp but seeing her senior act maturedly her cheeks would coloured to a deep red, Despite in a small time of meeting eachother miko already like shindou's vibe.

Akane was fangirling over shindou as always and the two new members got welcomed back warmly.

Arriving at the soccer stadium, miko wasnt really that used of many people in one place before - making the girl hid beside thier older coach, she immediately sat down the bench along side the managers.

The host announced the teams the audience cheering for thier choice, they got into postions and miko looked at the opponents.

"Is it just me or do they look like pirates" She commented, eyeing thier uniform.

The game started with kaiou having the ball first, as expected from the ravenette the opponents speed suprised raimon already having quite struggled to steal the ball.

Miko turned on her devices - her eyes not at raimon but at kaiou instead. Observing and calculating she wrote down pretty fast then standing up from the bench.

Later on tsurugi was able on steal the ball but soon got cut. They passed the ball until one shooted the ball straight at the goal.

Sanggoku cast his hisashu technique but failed to blocked it, punching the grass in annoyed.

Miko was observing everything one by one.

Looking at the older coach. "What are you gonna do?"