So What?

"Confused huh?" Yeah. "I'll explain everything later but right now we should go" "Okay" Ricky replied. I was buckling in, no matter how much it was even hurting to move. We were lifted from the top of he building quickly. Ricky reached for something. Bandaids. He lifted my dress up to the wounds and placed them on as best as he could. Since there weren't many he ripped of part of his sleeves and wrapped it around them. I though about something. It would be weird for Grace's dad to be here but he's a doctor, or was, or will be again, I think I'm not really sure right now but it doesn't matter. I mouthed thank you to Ricky as I still can't force every word out and he said "Your always welcome Amy" I haven't been paying attention to anything and we landed somewhere. Like a field. But there was so much grass and it was taller than me. Mr. Bowman grabbed his little blanket thingy, he had planned something for sure. And told us to hurry and follow him. Bad for me I guess. I followed him as fast as I could until Ricky came and hopped me on his back. Knowing Mr. Bowman was a trustworthy smart man we followed and listened to everything he said. We stopped very far out. It felt like hours on his back but I felt bad he's been helping me for everything after I almost left him. guess he really was in love with me. Then Mr. Bowman said "Take this and share it you're going to need it". After that he started explaining and then thing became more clear. It wasn't just John that was in trouble. It wasn't just him that has been in trouble. It is so many people I love. Now I know why.

Honestly I think I'm gonna have to make these chapters from here on out kinda of short. Anyways for the next update I'm going to put it in Ricky's POV because it hasn't been in a while.