Part 9 : Love from the parents

Start from the beginning

Karna : Radha Maa...

Radha Maa : Karna??? (Coming towards him) Son??? Are you really here??

Karna : Yes mother... I'm here... Please let me sit under your feet Maa

Radha Maa : What are you saying Karna? You aren't our child... We adopted you... You are the biological son of Raj Mata Kunti... What are you doing here? You should leave before anyone sees you...

Karna : What are you even saying Mata? Yes I might be the biological son of Mata Kunti but that doesn't mean I'm not your son... You made me what I'm today..
You instilled the values and ethics in me... You taught me everything... You were there to feed me and to make me sleep... Mata, I know what pain a mother bears just to become a biological mother but the pain the mother goes through while rearing the child or the happiness that she goes through when her son is happy or when he achieves something is much more greater than that...

Mother isn't just the one who gives birth... A real mother is the one who rears her child... Stays there in every step of her child's life be it success or failure...

Nurtures him or her and educates him or her... Makes the child a responsible and better human...

Mata I know what happened wasn't in hands of anyone... It was destined... But that doesn't mean that you will lose your son forever... Yes mata your son is here... To give you the pleasure of motherhood and to give you the feeling of being the best mother in the world...

Mata I know what you did for me can't be repaid

Mata I know what you did for me can't be repaid... Ever... But I want to give you something... For everything that you did for me...

Radha Maa : You yourself told that it's mother's duty to do whatever I did for you and now you're thinking of repaying me? What can a mother ask from her child? I'm happy with your presence son... Your head on my lap makes me feel at my best... I don't need anything else from you son... You have already given me the biggest pleasure... The pleasure of being your mother... And I really don't need anything else from you...

Karna : Mata... See who all came to meet you...

Pandavas : Pranipat Jyesth Mata...

Radha Maa : Jyesth Mata?

Arjun : Yeah you're our Jyesth Mata... You're the mother of the eldest Pandava... Our eldest brother... And I'm sure you would love us too... Like your son... So you became our mother too... That's why Jyesth Mata... Why? You didn't like the name?

Radha Maa : What did I do in my previous births to get you all as my sons? Today I really feel blessed to get you all in my life... And about being your mother... Will you consider me as one?