Lu Ming was not sleepy or hungry here. The only recreational activity was to look at Chu Zhen, so he observed several subconscious habits of Chu Zhen.

    He reflexively presses the back of his head when he has a severe headache.

    I prefer hot water to sweet honey water.

    When the pain is so overwhelming, I like to go swimming and drown myself in the water.

.That day, Chu Zhen was blowing bubbles at the bottom of the swimming pool, and Lu Ming was floating beside him. The mobile phone beside the pool rang several times, swearing that if he didn't answer the phone, he would be called forever.

    Chu Zhen came up from the swimming pool, and the water fell from his chest with a crackle, smearing the nomad line and slipping into the swimming trunks.

    The man put on a blanket and lay down on the reclining chair. Lu Ming also sat next to him, pretending that he could touch something, and went to get the ice cream prepared by the servant next to him.

    On the phone over there, a person's voice was eager and pleasing, and he asked Chu Zhen, "Mr. Chu, do you have time to go to the beach? The brothers have not been in touch for a long time. Come out and play."

    Chu Zhen closed his eyes with no expression, and only replied with two words: "No."

    "Hey, don't bother."..The man laughed again, his tone had changed at this time, more like a threat, "The boy surnamed Lu still owes us a debt, we can't get in touch with him, we can only find you, his parents —"

    The phone call stopped abruptly.

    Chu Zhenyang threw the phone into the pool.

    He stood up uncontrollably, kicked the reclining chair, raised his hand to pick up the glass of ice cream, and smashed it on the ground!

    The loud noise alarmed the servant in the corner, who came over tremblingly and knelt down to clean up the mess. Chu Zhen was panting heavily, the soles of his feet were already flushed with abnormal redness, and it would be swollen before long.

    It wasn't until everything returned to its original state and the medicine was put on his feet that Chu Zhen returned to the living room and waved the servant away before raising his hand to cover his face.

    "Dying to suck your blood—those people—those people—!"

.Lu Ming felt that if he didn't show up, this guy would be blackened. He counted his accelerator cards and raised his hand to make a phone call.

    After a while, the connection was turned on, and the three-dimensional projection appeared. The man on the opposite side was used to it, and he said jokingly: "What? Trapped in the small world by the replica card again?"

    Lu Ming rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I don't know how long it's going to be—"

    "Be careful when you come out, all the targets of the mission are dead. Wasn't it because of this last time you were punished?"

    Last time, he was trapped as A Piao for 60 years. After he came out, he was almost dead, but fortunately, the key task object was still there, so he was only punished by deducting a few basic points and taking back some skills. It was not a big problem.

    As for this time.

    Lu Ming couldn't help but scolded back: "You can hope that I will be better, wait for the master to come out and beat you."

."Okay," the friend said following him, "don't knock at the management office, then I really can't afford it."

    The management office, the place where everyone is tested by the altar after the mission is released. The order maintainers ripped off there, which means that they have been harassed.