Chapter 29

"Book..." Lu Ming pondered, "Well, I can explain to you the world in my eyes first, and then let's talk about other things."

    He clicked on the function key under the system, and there was a map icon.

    The map unfolded like a projection, the light and shadow fell on the opposite wall, and Lu Ming turned off the light with a snap.

    The room was full of brilliance, and the dark blue and dark galaxies slowly unfolded in front of them.

    The two people outside the door looked at each other. Chu Zhen stepped back and trotted all the way down the stairs. Huo Laifeng stood by the door, lowered his head and approached the door, not knowing what he was thinking.

    "Look here first, this is the earth, it's blue." Lu Ming pointed to the map with only one sphere, he zoomed with his fingers, the earth shrank, and a whole galaxy appeared, "These scattered dots are also like the earth. the same planet?"

    "Isn't it?" Zhao Liuke asked, "Pluto, Neptune..."
."No," Lu Ming shook his head, his eyes were bright, as if he was discussing a subject he liked, "This is the nucleus, it creates the world."

    Zhao Liuke calmed down.

    "Let me think about how to say, um, the Big Bang, right? Some of the things left by the explosion are waste, and the waste will be picked out into the black hole and purified into new energy for nuclear formation; others can be used for The nucleus that created the world."

    "The Lord God uses nuclear to create different worlds. These worlds can be compared to pieces of paper, stacked together." Lu Ming took out a stack of A4 paper, "It's like this."

    Zhao Liuke nodded.

    "The world created by the core is very close to them. The first world is very thin, and the gradually formed world will thicken until the world is thick enough to wrap the core. This is called the husk."

."The flow velocity of each world is different, and it is folded in the universe, so the density and time flow velocity of each dimension of the universe are not the same. It is very dangerous to walk here." Lu Ming said that he was sleepy, he lay back and put them The blocks just built were overwhelming.

    "But the system can help me walk through this place," Lu Ming lay on his back to meet Zhao Liuke's gaze, "This is my job, you can call me the orderer, isn't it cool?"

    Zhao Liuke received the smug look he threw, and smiled: "Indeed, it is a wonderful experience to walk in many worlds."

    He turned over, walked away from the block of his head, lay on his side, and touched his protruding abdomen: "I'm just traveling in different worlds to prevent them from changing unexpectedly. . . Just... a world that suddenly becomes thinner or thicker is very dangerous, which means that this world is very fragile, and changes may occur at any time, threatening the safety of the nuclear. People like us are vassals of the nuclear, and the ability to shuttle is given by the nuclear. I will die too. "

    Lu Ming slammed his mouth and looked like he was about to fall asleep: "Actually, this job isn't that interesting, you see, I'm a straight man and still have to get pregnant and raise a child, I'll do it again for a male mother, and I have to do the whole first time. Twice, from fresh to tired."

    He yawned and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes.

    Zhao Liuke gave a "um", still digesting his words, "What about us, this is also a world?"

."Yes," Lu Ming closed his eyes, and the galaxies in the house began to rotate slowly, as if they were sitting in the center of the world, "This world collapsed last time, and the main god separated a part of the core energy and rebuilt it again, and the result was It was an accident, and time went back in time."