Chapter 43

Zhao Liuke went to hold his hand, digging his fingers into the crevices of his fingers, clenching them tightly.

    The family was not all there, and some distant relatives and children were playing with cannonballs, and they fell to the ground and exploded.

    The kitchen is underground, and the fumes of oil coming and going float in the air, and you can hear the sound of the iron pan being thrown upside down.

    Lunch is eaten in the side hall.

    Grandpa specially asked Shangliu Ke to eat with him, and he was led by the servants on the road with twists and turns, and he didn't meet half of the people outside.

    During the period, I asked him what he liked to eat and how he was doing recently. After Laifeng got engaged, his whole person became softer, so Zhao Liuke listened with a smirk.

    After Grandpa Huo asked, he also felt that he had raised Huo a little too much, and wanted to pat him on the shoulder apologetically. Zhao Liuke saw it, and took two steps forward to let him reach.

    The old man's curled fingers grabbed his arm.

.Zhao Liuke smiled, lowered his head to meet Grandpa's gaze, and shook his head indifferently: "Grandpa, it's okay, I'm also very worried about him."

    When grandpa heard what he said, he frowned and slapped him with a heavy slap, saying, "When you enter the door, you are my grandson! They are all grandpa's treasures! Why do you always treat yourself as an outsider!"

    Zhao Liuke was stunned by his beating, his arm was a little numb, and the hot temperature spread from the place where he was beaten, burning all the way to the bottom of his eyes.

    Grandpa patted him again: "You don't rely entirely on the wind, why do you always think about giving in? If you are good to you, you are good to you, child, you will cause big problems like this."

    Zhao Liuke knew what his grandfather wanted to say, but he couldn't refute it. He didn't understand what the system was going to do, and he didn't know what would happen to him in the end.

    He had no way of making promises, but to make the people he wanted to protect become human.

.After lunch, Huo Laifeng read a book in the room for a while, and wanted to tell him to go outside, but Zhao Liuke asked him what he was doing.

    Huo Laifeng didn't return to him directly, put on his coat and said, "I'll know when I'm here, haven't you finished it yet?"

    Since he is not disabled, Zhao Liuke has found that he has some stinky problems that show his head.

    For example, idols carry a heavy burden.

    Wearing a bread suit seemed to kill him, and even in the cold weather, it was also a coat with an inner layer. If it weren't for the limited time outdoors, his hands and face would definitely be red with cold.

    Not only that, but recently it has gotten worse. When he comes back from outside, he has to put his hand in his neck, which causes Zhao Liuke to shrink back when he sees him approaching.

    Without him, this ice man is handsome but not warm, and his fingers are like ice sculptures.

.Zhao Liuke was still watching the movie, which was made by a famous director. This was the climax, and he didn't even have time to answer his question, so he waved his hand.

    Huo Laifeng got dressed and was ignored quite thoroughly.

    He raised his eyebrows, came over and put his hand on his earlobe, his low voice shook his lover's ear drum: "Okay, remember to come here."