Chapter 33

Rush, an aid/sex/drug/substance, was originally used as a cardiac resuscitation agent, giving the user a strong sense of well-being, a rapid heartbeat, a desire to be touched, and an aphrodisiac effect.

    Fortunately, the effect was fast and dissipated quickly. On the way, Zhao Liuke stopped inhaling more medicine, and then the reaction began to subside, but it was necessary to take a shot to help metabolism.

    He woke up from that uncontrollable dizziness, his physical response disappeared, his face turned pale, and the person beside the bed held his hand.

    "Is it still uncomfortable?" Huo Laifeng took his hand.

    Zhao Liuke shook his head, the blood on his face had mostly faded, and now he was fully awake: "It's much better, fortunately you're here."

    He held him back, turned on the phone recorder, and recorded everything he said.

."It's not Meng Jin, it's another person. He said that he owes Meng Jin a favor and is taller than me, but if you're not taller than you, it's between 180 and 187, very strong, at least 75kg and above, and the hair should be Very fried, with a high nose bridge, wearing a woolen cap, black down jacket, very good skills, very fast response, faster than me... If you can't think of anything else, let's call the police first."

    Huo Laifeng nodded: "Okay, I remember it, let's check it together, give me the phone, and I will send it to He Zhu."

    After Huo Laifeng finished, he returned the phone to him, looked down at the hand they were holding, and didn't speak for a while.

    Zhao Liuke slowed down and woke up from the alcohol. He got up and sat on the edge of the bed, looked at him, and admitted his mistake: "I will never drink again."

    Huo Laifeng's originally calm face softened slightly because of his words, "You know what's wrong?"

    "Got it.".Zhao Liuke scratched at him with the hand that was not infused with annoyance.

    He really didn't expect Meng Jin to be able to do this. He almost reacted as soon as he inhaled the liquid. If the person around him wasn't Huo Laifeng, he couldn't think of what else to do.

    Huo Laifeng let go of his hand and held his exposed feet, which were cold. Huo Laifeng helped him take off his shoes and socks during the infusion just now.

    "Let's go to sleep, I was sprayed after drinking. It's eleven o'clock now. I'll be with you." Huo Laifeng stood up and tucked his feet into the quilt, and Zhao Liuke was turned around.

    Zhao Liuke blinked his eyes and seemed to stick to him: "What about you?"

    Huo Laifeng looked at him and turned to lock the door of the ward. As he walked back, he took off his coat and took off the watch on his wrist: "Lie down together first, the drip will stop in a while, I will take it off for you and then sleep. "

.The bed was not big, they were huddled together, Zhao Liuke was a little tired, he closed his eyes and fell asleep, Huo Laifeng hugged him into his arms, avoiding his dripping hand.

    The next morning, the director called to ask why Zhao Liuke disappeared, and Huo Laifeng answered it.

    Huo Laifeng stood in the corridor, bit his cigarette and hummed vaguely, and immediately changed his name: "Mr. Huo? How do you..."

    Immediately, he remembered that he and Zhao Liuke were married, and it was normal to answer his partner's phone.

    "It's me. Yesterday, Liu Ke was caught by the paparazzi and left early." Huo Laifeng exhaled a cigarette. He hadn't smoked a cigarette for a long time, and he was not addicted to it. He only smoked one when he was really bored. The scene? It's almost filming, right?"