Chapter 20

The memory came back. The eight looked to the screen but no names were posted.

"They're still taking Kiba out." Mirai said.

Kiba was being carried away by a streacter. Hinata stopped then, offering medicine.

"Your mom is so sweet, Boruto." Chocho said.

"Listen Hinata." Kiba said. "If you get that Sand guy, pull out. Same if you get Neji."

Hinata look hesitant.

"Why would she have to pull out because of Uncle Neji?" Boruto asked,

"That guy will be hard on you." Kiba told his teammate. "He will destroy you."

Hayate called the next match. The names started randomizing. Everyone watched. The screen stopped. Hinata Hyuga Vs. Neji Hyuga. Hinata looked scared, Kiba looked angry.

"Why is she scared?" Sarada asked,

"I don't know." Boruto said. "Mom has only ever said good things about Uncle Neji."

Hinata and her cousin moved to the floor.

"I never thought I would have to fight you, Lady Hinata." Neji said.

Hinata didn't reply much, she call him her brother. They could hear Naruto and Sakura ask about that.

"She's not pulling out like Kiba asked her too." Inojin said.

Hayate called the match to started. Neji got ready. He told Hinata that she should withdraw, that she was too nice to be a ninja.

"Why is he so harsh?" Sarada asked after Neji theorized why she register for the Exams.

Hinata tried to defend herself, saying she entered the exams to change herself.

"You are a spoiled one from the Head Family." Neji told her. "People can never change!"

Hinata looked scared again.

"A failure will always be failure." Neji said. "That personality and strength will never change."

"What does he mean Boruto?" Shikadai asked.

"My mom said it was expected of her to become a ninja, being the heir to the Hyuga Clan." the Blonde said. "I know that much. She told me. Here I would agree with my Uncle, but my mom is stronger than she looks or acts."

Neji said more work, Hinata looked more scare. The older Hyuga got ready to attack. He started attacking her verbally, explain all of her movement, shaking her thought process.

"The Seventh doesn't look happy." Metal Lee pointed out.

He was right. Naruto had a face of anger, his hand clenching a familiar container of medicine.

Neji's words were getting to Hinata, she was at the point of hyperventilating and crying. Neji was about say she couldn't change but was interrupted. Naruto had yell that she could change, he gripped the railing of the walk way, glaring at the pale eyed boy.