Chapter 04

"Wow what a touching moment." Chocho said.

She had her hands on her cheeks as she gushed over the last scene.

"I agree. Bonds are often forged over trying moments." Inojin said.

"So what." Boruto said.

"What's wrong, you were just cheering for him a moment ago." Sarada said.

"I was cheering for the fight, not my old man." Boruto said. "He's still an idiot I'm my eyes."

"I still don't get the point of this." Shikadai said. "She said we are here to learn a lesson but I don't understand why we need the lesson."

"I think might be the fact that our generation has a lack respect." Mirai said.

"What do you mean, Mirai?" Sarada asked.

"Think about it. She's been mostly angry at Boruto and he show the most disrespect to the Hokage. Most of us has some issues involving our parents, who are all apart of the Seventh's generation and before. She also mention something about seeing who's had the harder life."

"So what?" Boruto said. "She doesn't have any reason to butt into our family affairs."

"I agree." Mirai said. "But then she said one of us had figured out why we were here. Before she said that I was thinking about using this opportunity to see my father in his life."

Everyone was quite. So Mirai continued.

"Then she asked us some questions, none of which we answered because we don't know the answers. We have everything most of us want and we have never lost anything so how could we answer her questions. Have any of you guys ever actively tried to get to know more about your parents?"

No one answered her because she was right. None of them ever actually tried to know their parents. They never really asked about their past or what their worst moments were. They saw them as people had everything they wanted. People who never worked hard for anything. But by seeing how the Seventh Hokage, the leader and top ninja of their village had barely passed his graduation exams for a third time the had started forming new thoughts. Now they all wanted to more about their parents. How they met and came to be in relationships.

Before anything else could be said a scene appeared. Naruto was sitting in front of the Third Hokage. It was quiet as the Hokage stared at a paper. Naruto then started explaining that he had issues deciding on how to look.

"How to look for what?" Chocho asked.

"I think his Ninja ID picture." Metal said.

Mitsuki moved over to look at the paper. He's never been a very expressive person but he started laughing at what he saw. This shocked the other eight but before the could look, the Third put the paper face down on his desk.

"Retake it." He told Naruto.

"What?" Naruto exclaimed.

"Retake it."

"Stop saying that." Naruto said.

The blond teen preformed a hand sign.

"Hey, isn't that the one where he-" Sarada started