"Okay...you're not allowed, leave secretly."

    Only then did he let go. If Zhao Liuke lifted his clothes and looked at it, he would definitely see the red mark on his waist.

    "Okay, okay, I'll take it back now." Zhao Liuke tucked him into the quilt, taking two steps one step at a time, almost rushing to the living room to find antipyretic medicine, and opened the medicine box to see—

.Band-aids, cotton swabs, Yunnan Baiyao, Ganmaoling, Weiyanning...

    There is no antipyretic alone.

    His face was blank for a second, remembering that yesterday Lu Ming brought Lu Xiaodao to the house and cracked it with a plate of milk.

    Zhao Liuke thought it was a milk film at the time, but thinking about it now, it seems too small...

    Is that a fever reducer? That girl won't eat it all, will she? !

    Zhao Liuke got up and changed his clothes and put on his shoes, while calling Lu Ming, the phone rang twice and then connected: "Lu Ming, Xiaodao seems to have ingested my family's antipyretic medicine by mistake yesterday, are you still in her pocket? , is she okay?"

    There Lu Ming screamed, and then there was a crackling sound, and something fell all the way as the person ran.

    Lu Ming ran and shouted: "Xiaodao! Are you okay, baby?! . Where is it uncomfortable to tell Dad? ! "

    Xiaodao giggled and crawled towards Lu Ming, dropped something from her small clothes pocket, and said sweetly, "Daddy—"

    Panting in shock, Lu Ming rushed over to take the things in her pocket, and took a closer look. It was an antipyretic, but only one was broken, and the others were broken, but they didn't fall out.

    It was only then that he let out a long breath, and it was not a big deal to eat only one.

    "Xiaodao is fine, thank you brother," Lu Ming said with lingering fears, "I'm sorry, but luckily you found out, otherwise, if she really ate it by mistake, Chu Zhen would have to kill me."

    Zhao Liuke was accustomed to listening to him running the train with his mouth full, thinking that it was too late for Chu Zhen to hurt you, and he didn't dare to say a heavy word, and even killed him, he was more credible than this.

.He shook his head and put on his shoes to open the door: "Well, it's alright, then I'll hang up. I'll go down to buy medicine when I have a fever."

    Only then did Lu Ming know that it turned out that Huo Laifeng had a fever, and the antipyretic was taken away by his baby. He said embarrassedly, "I'm sorry, brother, I'll ask you to apologize next time. Let's go surfing."

    "Okay, I'll talk about it later. I'm in a hurry to buy medicine, so I'll hang up first."

    Zhao Liuke broke his promise and promised to have two minutes, but now he has ten minutes.

    Thinking about it this way, he walked faster. The business district next to the community was fully settled, and several pharmacies were very close. He picked the nearest one, took two boxes of antipyretics, and flew home.

    When he opened the door, someone grabbed his fingerprints. The sick person didn't know when he got up, his breathing was hot, and he was dissatisfied and rubbed against his cold but sweaty face that he had just returned from running outside.

.He squeezed his thighs into Zhao Liuke, burning so hard that he almost lost consciousness. He couldn't help but want to get closer to him. His hands were stuck in the waist of his trousers, and he wanted to pick off his clothes and touch more cold skin.

    "You promised me, just two minutes..."

    Zhao Liuke took the large pendant and walked to the living room, explaining as he walked, angrily said: "There is no antipyretic medicine at home, I will go down and buy it, you should take the medicine first... Don't pick my pants!"

    The other party didn't respond much, and his hand was hanging on his waist. He bent down to catch the water, and the other party also bent down——

    It was rare for Zhao Liuke to be in a hurry. Fortunately, he was not wearing sweatpants when he went out just now, so he didn't succeed by grabbing the belt.

    He raised his head and took a sip of water, then turned his head to cover the other's mouth with his lips.

    The tablet was on the tip of the tongue, and was pushed directly into the opponent's mouth by Zhao Liuke, and then quickly withdrew, raising his hand to cover his mouth.

."Swallow."

    He ordered people with a thin anger, and his eyes were bright.

    Today is a cloudy day, the room is dark, and the eyes are even more compelling.

    The person with a fever swallowed the pills, and seemed to recover after a while, and slowly stood up straight.

    The man woke up, but he didn't forget what he said just now, and was silent for a moment: "...You are late."

    Zhao Liuke explained: "The medicine at home was taken away by a knife yesterday. I went downstairs to buy medicine. Don't stand here, go back and lie down. Do you want to vomit?"

    "No." Huo Laifeng sat down on the sofa and reached out to him.

    Zhao Liuke has become accustomed to his characteristic of being in close contact with people, so he naturally stepped forward.

    After holding this man's hand, Zhao Liuke noticed that his palm was still hot, as if there was a fire hidden in his palm.

.He clenched him worriedly and asked, "Let's go to the hospital if the fever doesn't subside within an hour, okay?"

    Huo Laifeng pulled him closer and hugged his waist tightly: "Okay."

    His face was also hot. At this time, he was wearing loose and simple home clothes, showing strong shoulders and neck, but he couldn't see his expression clearly.

    If Zhao Liuke took a closer look, he could see the deep annoyance in his eyes, but he was also a little shy, like...Xiao Si was accidentally peeked at.

    Huo Laifeng knew that he loved him, but he didn't expect that they had been together for so long, and he still wanted to be so close to him subconsciously, wishing that he would not be separated from him all the time.

    Really... planted. .