Huo Laifeng also instructed him that if Zhao Liuke didn't stop it, it didn't matter after he finished speaking, but if he stopped, then if he continued, Brian violated the agreement.

.Brian looked at Huo Laifeng, who was approaching the footsteps, and waved to him, but he said to Zhao Liuke: "You guys have a good chat, I won't bother you, for a patient like him, talk to me. Communication is a laborious thing, and in your Chinese language, he is very slippery."

    Zhao Liuke stood up awkwardly.

    "Ah, by the way," Brian said, "Huo asked me to tell you, if you feel pity for him after hearing this, that's a good thing. You know him."

    Huo Laifeng is willing to spare no effort to use various methods to keep him by his side.

    Yes, he already knew that.

    Brian walked into the inner room, closed the shutters, and fastened the outer glass, leaving room for the two of them to talk.

    Huo Laifeng had just finished the examination and could finally eat something - the next is the psychological category, which has nothing to do with blood level.

.Holding a glass of corn juice from a nearby KFC, he paced over here.

    Zhao Liuke took a sip of the corn juice that he handed over, and let out a long sigh of relief. He calmed down, and his voice trembled uncontrollably: "How can you... let people say it..."

    Huo Laifeng knew what happened by seeing his reaction.

    He didn't care much and rescued the glass of corn juice from Zhao Liuke's clenched hand - and then let the person in front of him grab it, and the corn juice would overflow. The corn juice here is very sweet, and he likes it very much.

    His eyes were cold, but his movements and eyes were gentle, and he said softly, "It's over, so I don't think it's anything, I thought I could tell you."

    Zhao Liuke leaned against him silently, and said after a while, "I'm not forcing me to say..."

    Huo Laifeng blocked his lips with his index finger.

.He was really amused now, the smile on the corner of his mouth was bigger than usual, and he said jokingly, "Are we playing some game? Change the secret?"

    Zhao Liuke shut up now, he frowned tangled, blaming himself in his heart.

    In fact, when Zhao Liuke gave the mantra card to Lu Ming, he was already ready to say it, but now, he seems to be blocked by something, always trying to find a suitable time, but he is unable to move forward. pace.

    Is it the fetters of the previous life that are causing trouble...

    Or is his inner shell-like character hindering him?

    Huo Laifeng looked at his shaky eyes and lowered his voice.

    Huo Laifeng's low, bewitching voice rang in his ears, and Zhao Liuke's brain buzzed, and he heard it all.

."Hello, your Huo Laifeng was used for psychological consultation this morning. Now the situation has changed. There are two options for the time period from 9:00 to 11:00 noon."

    "PLANA, following the original plan, Huo Laifeng and Brian conducted psychological consultation for two hours."

    "PLANB, cancel the original plan. Huo Laifeng chats with his lover. According to the plan, Huo Laifeng will briefly finish his basic situation. The expected time is uncertain, and it is completely feasible to push off all of today's schedule."