Monday part 5

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I closed the door and walked out and saw Itachi sitting on the couch, his hands cupped around his face. His tears were seeping through his fingers. He whipped around as he noticed that there was someone behind him. Then when he saw me he went back to the position he was in, quietly sobbing to himself. I felt bad. I knew I was the reason he was crying. I went up to him and sat next to him on the couch. I didn't know what to say. I was at a loss for words. Let alone the right words. I felt like if I said the wrong ones Itachi would break into pieces. Like shards of broken glass. So instead of talking, I held him in my arms , his head close to my chest. I could hear his breathing starting to go back to its normal state.

'I need to say something.'

"I talked to Deidara. He said I could talk to you."

Itachi wiped his tears then sat across from me in the chair.

"I'm not stupid Sasuke. Now say what you want to say. Actually-"

He paused looking straight into my eyes.

"Why don't you tell me what you and Deidara were doing before I walked in. Better yet why don't you tell me in full fucking detail! Down to every last kiss! I don't even know what the point of you being here is anymore! Why don't you just go back to Orochimaru's so you can get molested every fucking day! I was trying to get you away from that Sasuke and you repay me by fucking Deidara... Nothing you could possibly say could make me believe that you haven't done anything with that blonde fuck."

His eyes were full of coldness and rage. I couldn't control my words anymore.

"What about you, Itachi!? What Were you doing with the redhead!? How is that any different from my situation!? I didn't fucking ask to come here! I didn't ask for you to kidnap me and then try to tell me that you love me! For all you know-!"

"For all I know! Don't try to use that against me Sasuke! Don't forget I'm the one who helped you train for the ninja exams! I'm the one who held you close when Mom and Dad were fighting and you were crying so hard you were shaking! I'm the one who has loved you this whole time Sasuke! Not that stupid ass blonde! Why the hell would I even be here if I didn't!?"

"Oh just admit it already. I already know you don't love me. Your here for the sex, Itachi. Your not stupid? Well I'm not stupid either. If you weren't stupid you would have already fucking asked me what Deidara said!"

As if on cue Deidara came out. He looked pissed.

"Sasuke go to our room."

I got up and walked away.

"Sasuke, why the hell are you listening to him!?"

"Because I don't know if I even trust you anymore."

Tears were threatening to fall as I said that, and they did. Running down my cheeks as if it were a race. Itachi looked at me and saw I was crying. He reached his hand out and opened his mouth, but nothing came out, and his hand slowly retracted.

"Close the door Sasuke."

Deidara looked back and made sure I closed the door fully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deidara's P.O.V.

I looked at Itachi, making sure Sasuke closed the door.

'What the hell is he thinking. I let him come out here thinking he was gonna get it on with his brother and this stupid ass weasel yells at him. I told him I loved him more.'

"What the hell is your problem? He's probably in there crying his eyes out. I let him talk to you. I didn't have to do that Itachi! I could have convinced him to let me be his first but no, his brother has to be the one to do it. I told him. I fucking knew you were gonna do this! I told him you were gonna be an asshole about it and look at what you did now!"

Itachi was still sitting on the chair. His face was buried in his hands.

"If your not even gonna talk I'm going back and helping Sasuke calm his nerves."

I started walking away.

"Wait Deidara, I, what did you say to Sasuke?"

He was talking low, like he had a sore throat. I sighed.

'Should I tell him the truth after what he did to Sasuke? I don't even know what to think anymore. What would Sasuke want me to do?'