Brothers

Sasuke was shaking on the ground. He backed into a wall staring into his brothers cold eyes.

"W-what a-are you d-doing here?"

Sasuke fumbled with his words. Itachi just smiled at him as Sasuke started to reach in his pocket to get a kunai knife. Poiting it at his brother.

"Sasuke, you remember right?"

"Remember what that you killed our whole clan. Or that you left me alone to fend for myself for three months. 3 MONTHS ITACH! I hate you and everything you have done. I used to want to be like you but now you disgust me."

Sasuke let tears make constellations on his cheeks. Itachi was shocked at his brothers words. He started to tear up and yelled back,

"Do you think I wanted to leave you?! I have been depressed and cold and distant since I left you."

He trailed off. His tears running down his face. Sasuke felt bad after making his brother cry. Then he felt woozy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

"I love you Sasuke."

"I love you too onii-chan"

"I love you more than I should."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Itachi sighed and walked over to to his brother. He squatted doen so he would be Sasukes height. ' I really shoudnt do this but I cant help it. He looks so cute when he's worrying about me like this. Itachi put his lips on his brothers. When he realesed him Sasuke looked confused.

"Why did you-?"

"Its ok, you can forget this if you want."

With that he walked out of the living room and went to his bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~