Monday part 4

Sasuke's P.O.V.

'What did I just do'

"I have to go talk to him Deidara."

Deidara looked at me. He didnt look surprised. He sighed and opened his mouth a couple times to speak.

"Sasuke, I wasn't kidding about what I said in the shower. I don't know what I would do if you left me. You don't necessarily need to love me back, but I do love you Sasuke. And because I love you I'm going to let you go talk to Itachi."

I smiled.

"But,"

I stopped smiling.

'I should have known there was going to be restrictions.'

"You have to come back after your done 'talking'."

He put quotation marks in the air with his hands. I blushed, knowing what he meant.

"I'll let him be your first but I want you to let me kiss you every day."

He said this with a smirk displayed proudly across his face. I nodded. My eyes once again, drifted to his honey blonde hair moving toward his eyes. I couldn't look away.

'His hair looks so soft.'

He chuckled a little then sighed.

"You can touch it, again, if you want. If you keep staring at me like that I might change my mind."

I blushed then lifted my hand off my lap, lifting it up towards his hair. I brushed it away from his eyes. He was turning a light shade of pink.

'His hair is really soft. To be honest he is actually really cute.'

I brushed his bangs back behind his ear. My hand subconsciously moved back down to cup his cheek. I could feel the warmth of his cheeks on my hand, my own face heating up in the process. He smiled and leaned forward, locking lips with me once again. The kiss felt desperate. His tongue glided across the inside of my mouth. His tongue beautifully violation my mouth in an erotic frenzy. After the kiss Deidara mumbled something I couldn't make out then spoke clearly.

"I love you Sasuke, don't forget that."

I smiled and then turned to go out the door.

"I'll be back, I promise."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deidara's P.O.V.

After the kiss I felt the need to say something, but it only came out as a whisper.

"Please come back to me, Sasuke."