Jin Yao endured, but couldn't hold back, her eyes were red, but she burst out laughing.

    Zhao Liuke pressed her forehead solemnly: "He's so miserable, he can't laugh anymore."

.Jin Yao rubbed her eyes again embarrassedly, with a thick nasal voice: "Well."

    "Are you leaving?" Zhao Liuke asked.

    Where he could see with the naked eye, the shredded light spots had merged into a sparse band of light, interspersed in this dark space, like a trickle, which was about to merge into a galaxy.

    Jin Yao touched her body that was about to dissipate to her legs, "I don't know, it may take a while for it to disappear completely."

    Jin Yao sat on the ground, hugged her legs—the legs that had disappeared from her feet—and looked at the blue light spots that gradually converged.

    Because her body slowly dissipated, this movement made her a little unbalanced, and Zhao Liuke took her to his side so that she could lean on his shoulders.

.Those spots of light escaped gravity and flew towards the gradually brightening zenith, where the cool breeze burst like a torn piece of cloth, with a large opening.

    Jin Yao just silently leaned against him and shed tears, watching the gradually closing sky.

    "I'm very tired, I'm in my twenties, I can't make ends meet, and I have to rely on family subsidies," Jin Yao said drowsily, "After I left a message that day, I was going to commit suicide, but I couldn't tell myself in the novel. To commit suicide, this is my only hobby, and my first novel, I don’t want it to watch depression with me, even if I get scolded, I have to get stuck in the most embarrassing place.”

    Zhao Liuke paused, "Is that why you wrote Huo Laifeng to death suddenly?"

    Jin Yao didn't dare to answer, she did have revenge at that time, and it was reflected in the novel.

."I was selected by the audit, and I didn't die. I received the knowledge of the system and began to accompany Lu Ming through the world." Jin Yao said, "I won't write about the protagonist who travels between the worlds next time, I will write as long as A few words, but I have been with him for hundreds of years."

    "I'm finally relieved that the plot has come to this point." Jin Yao looked at him, "But there was a problem with the supporting characters, and you showed up."

    They all know what happened after that.

    "But...but I look very happy." Jin Yao said, "If it wasn't for the nuclear force that forced me to mend the world, I would like to watch you for a while longer. You are all like living people, with your own lives every day, I Look... I am very happy, unlike when I wrote you, I wrote very painfully. Every day I thought about where I didn't write you well, and I started to jam it. The longer I wrote, the longer I wrote, like a smelly long footbinding. "

."It's not like a living person, it's a living person, and don't say that you write poorly, everyone is unique, you must have caught some unique things." Zhao Liuke said.

    Jin Yao gave him a strange look: "You're not so sharp with Huo Laifeng, are you?"

    Zhao Liuke looked back at her strangely: "He is my lover."

    He's my lover, of course he doesn't talk like that.

    Jin Yao pretended to be angry and pushed him. Zhao Liuke was pushed to the side, but he didn't expect that Jin Yao would be pushed back, and he would also be sideways.