These words were very explicit, and it didn't even seem like a child who grew up in an aristocratic family could say something. Sure enough, Huo Yun widened his eyes and said, "Why are you talking to your auntie? ?!"

    "You said it was Auntie." Huo Laihua shrugged.

    Huo Yun stopped again. It was difficult for him to adapt to the situation in front of him. He usually faced his two well-behaved children.

    Why did it become like this? Obviously, it wasn't like this when Yueyue was there...

    Huo Laifeng asked, "Are you finished?"

.Huo Yun met his sharp eyes, as if he had been stabbed, took two steps back, was pinched by Yang Xiaoying's waist and twisted back, hissing and gasping.

    Huo Laifeng looked at them as if looking at two clowns.

    "That's good." Huo Laifeng looked at him lightly.

    He was very angry at first, but all his emotions disappeared now, and he felt disgusted to say one more word to these two people.

    The cripple in Huo Yun's eyes lowered his head slightly, supported the armrest, and stood up from the wheelchair.

    Zhao Liuke handed over the phone that had been open.

    Yang Xiaoying's bag fell to the ground.

    Huo Yun's chin almost stuck: "What are you, what are you..."

    How are your legs doing? !

    If he knew that your legs were healed, why would he...why should he be bewitched by Yang Xiaoying and give the company to an outsider? !

.He was shocked and angry, looking at Yang Xiaoying like a white-eyed wolf.

    "After we've finished speaking, let's settle it. As for my legs, they're getting better very quickly, thanks to Aunt Yang." The able-bodied person sat down in the main seat with a contemptuous expression, took Zhao Liuke's mobile phone, and said The person said, "Miss Jin, come in."

    A woman opened the door, dressed in a neat suit, capable of spirit.

    She quickly moved from far to near, stood in front of Zhao Liuke, saw him, smiled and said, "Mr. Huo, Mr. Zhao, I'm sorry, I'm late."

    Zhao Liuke nodded: "Miss Jin Yao."

    This is Xu Guangrun's assistant, but it's not.

    At the same time, a mechanical female voice sounded in his mind.

    Zhao Liuke heard the female voice say.

    "Thank you for using, the system will serve you wholeheartedly."

.The Jin Yao in front of him is the system.

    Zhao Liuke received her smiling eyes and met Huo Laifeng's eyes again, knowing that this matter was a foregone conclusion.

    The conditions given by the system are a bit tricky, but it is not impossible to agree. He used this condition to exchange 28% of Guangyu's shares.

    Jin Yao greeted them, then stood behind Huo Laifeng and spoke in a businesslike manner.

    "I am Mr. Huo Laifeng's stock agent, and I am in charge of Coslight's related affairs."

    "It has been found out that as of January 23, my team and I have held a total of 28% of the shares on behalf of Mr. Huo Laifeng, and Ms. Huo Laihua has held 11% of the shares, and the individual shares have been purchased. 3.8% of the amount. At the same time, we signed an equity transfer contract with Mr. Chu Zhen last night, and got 10% of the Chu's holdings, a total of 52.8%."