This company was mentioned again by my grandfather, but I didn't expect it to be left to Huo Mudong, and the scene was a little tense at that time.

    Yang Haojie should not have appeared at the negotiating table of the Huo family, but was brought in by Yang Xiaoying.

    He heard the news and stood up with a calm tone, covering up the deep guilt in his eyes and saying that he was Huo Mudong.

    Huo Yun immediately reprimanded: "How to talk? It was supposed to be given to you, don't be embarrassed to take it."

.After Huo Yun finished speaking, he turned to Huo Laifeng again, and said boldly: "Why are you like this child? How can we say that this is the inheritance of our family, don't be so ignorant, how can you give things to your brother? Laifenghe Are you feeling unwell now?"

    Zhao Liuke frowned.

    He didn't expect Huo Yun to be so shameless. It wasn't enough to transfer his son's things to outsiders, and he had to create a thoughtful and general character for himself.

    How did this man become like this?

    There is no charm, it makes it hard to imagine why Huo Laifeng's mother married him at the beginning, and as the years go by, even that face becomes bleak.

    Zhao Liuke: "I'm sorry for the Hof people like this."

    Huo Yun turned his eyes to Yang Xiaoying, thinking that something was wrong with her.

    Zhao Liuke said, "No, not her."

.As soon as Huo Yun heard his denial, he knew who he was talking about, and after the questioning stopped, he still retorted: "Liu Ke, you don't understand, I know you and Xiaofeng have a good relationship, but why do you care about our Huo family's family affairs? Mixing up? Xiaofeng needs someone to take care of him, so what kind of stimulation did he get..."

    Huo Laifeng sneered.

    Huo Laifeng's last sporadic expectations for Huo Yun died with these words.

    He felt bored, his heart was blank, and he asked, "Why, Liu Ke is obstructing your eyes? Since he is my lover, he can speak here just like Aunt Yang."

    "Or am I getting in your way? The crippled is useless in your eyes, right? I'm embarrassing you, Dad? When someone asks, the first sentence is: 'How is your crippled son? '?"

.Huo Yun was stabbed by this denial, his face turned blue, he gasped violently, and suppressed his anger: "How can you say that about yourself?! What do you mean? Are you saying that your father discriminates against you?!"

    Yang Xiaoying only followed up at this time: "That's right, Laifeng, don't be so rude, your dad cares about you..."

    Huo Laifeng sneered and returned the original words: "Aunt Yang, you don't understand, I know you and my dad have a good relationship, but why do you need to be involved in the family affairs of our Huo family?"

    Yang Xiaoying shut up completely.

    Huo Laihua came up to help and smiled softly: "Dad, Laifeng doesn't mean anything else. Besides, Aunt Yang, you don't understand the problem between my father and mother, so don't make trouble."

    This ignorance hit Yang Xiaoying's heart, making her suffocate, and she didn't answer any more.

    "What's wrong?".Huo Laihua said sweetly, "Aunt Yang, don't think I'm ugly, I didn't bother to talk to you before because my dad thought we owed you, and now you want something from us, I'll cut it if you dare. "