Zhao Liuke tilted his head just now, just kissed his chin, and rubbed him perfunctorily, his eyes still not leaving the screen.

    Huo Laifeng walked away with his wheelchair with a subtle complaint.

    After a while, he had finished watching the movie and looked up at the sky outside, it was already dark.

    Winter nights always come early, and it was only half past five when someone knocked on the door.

    Zhao Liuke stood up and opened the door. He thought it was Huo Laifeng who came back, but it was actually a servant.

.The visitor bowed to him and said to him, "Young Master Zhao, please come here, the old man is waiting for you."

    Going from this side to the main hall, there is a long corridor, the floor is all wooden, the bottom seems to be empty, and it is very interesting to walk.

    Zhao Liuke followed the servant and walked in without looking sideways.

    The closer I got, the more I heard some small noises, followed by an angry roar from the old man.

    "Old Lai you!"

    Zhao Liuke knocked on the door, then pushed it open, hot air rushed toward his face, and his icy breath dissipated in the warmth.

    The square wooden table directly opposite is larger than the ordinary mahjong table. Four people are sitting separately, and the atmosphere is hot.

    The only woman in the field, with a highlighted golden ponytail standing high, golden earrings and lip glaze of the same color, and golden red eye shadow, looks like a walking sun lamp.

.Her makeup is as bright as ever, even wearing a golden leather coat with the same color belt tied up, whoever sees it does not say that she is a beautiful woman.

    Seeing him come in now, she put down the card and greeted him with her rhinestone-studded hand: "Yo, Liuke is here."

    ——And the last time we met, it was not a manicure.

    This is Huo Laihua.

    The man sitting on the side with half of his face buried in his leather jacket was wearing a black earring and his trademark messy hair. When he saw him turn his head, the earring also flashed, and laughed: "Hello. ."

    It is Yang Haojie.

    He was beyond Zhao Liuke's cognitive range here, and looking at the lively atmosphere of playing cards, he was the one who warmed up.

    The other person sitting on the side, whose neat waist and back line was outlined by the coat, leaned forward and was pressing his card.

.He was the first to cast a glance at the door, and at this moment, seeing Zhao Liuke looking at him, a smile appeared on his face with few expressions.

    It's not Huo Laifeng.

    With his back to Zhao Liuke was the old man. At this moment, his eyes were fixed on the card, and it was difficult to admit his failure, an old urchin.

    The servant added a stool between the old man and Huo Laifeng.

    Zhao Liuke sat down along the way, and just as his hand touched the table, someone grabbed his wrist.

    The man's hand then went up, got into the cuff of his sweater, and rubbed it lightly.

    Huo Laihua immediately flew over with a knife, "Huo Laifeng, what are you doing?"