Chapter 34

The young man's eyes were bright and energetic, with an imperceptible drunken state, and his long eyelashes seemed to fan the air, making Huo Laifeng's original action stop in place.

    Facing Zhao Liuke who was in a wrong state, he was patient and gentle, and asked in a low voice, "You don't seem to be too drunk."

."I'm not drunk," Zhao Liuke was not very happy, "I just drank some wine."

    "Drunken people say that." Huo Laifeng rolled his eyes.

    In other words, he is an actor. Huo Laifeng has handsome eyebrows and a straight face. He is the shortest way to an actor. Just by looking at his face, you can see his wanton demeanor.

    Since his legs were healed, the sickness was gone, the dreadful gloom disappeared, and now he smiles, the twinkling black eyes are like a puddle of water in a Tan, and the stars are falling in it, and when you look closely, it looks like a peach petal.

    "It's so beautiful to smile," Zhao Liuke stretched out his arms and patted his face, "Smile more, okay?"

    Huo Laifeng pushed aside his bangs and said, "Will you stay with me all the time? If you stay with me all the time, I can always laugh."

.His line of sight slid down from his eyes and stopped at his collarbone. There was a black chain on it, which matched his milk-white skin. can not see.

    If it is decoration, it will look better outside.

    "Why do you ask that?" Zhao Liuke said dully, "Of course I will always be with you, so you have to keep laughing!"

    Huo Laifeng stopped when he combed his hair: "You lied to me."

    "How is that possible?" Zhao Liuke was angry, "I even asked for a signature..."

    Huo Laifeng was silent for a while, and then he remembered something: "Sign? Did you ask for it in the temple when you went up the mountain that day?"

    "I asked by the way, and I got the signature." Zhao Liuke rolled over and buried his face in Huo Laifeng's abdomen, his face pressed against the fabric of his sweater, "I didn't want to ask for it."

."Then why did you ask again?" Huo Feifeng flexed his fingers and scratched his temple with his knuckles to prevent him from falling asleep.

    As he spoke, the hot breath fell on his stomach.

    "Hmm..." Zhao Liuke rubbed him again. His sweater was of good quality, and the fabric was soft and a little slippery. He rubbed it icy cold and forgot to answer.

    I can't ask any more.

    Huo Laifeng lifted the person up, put his arms around his leg resignedly, and hugged the person into the room.

    "Laifeng," Zhao Liuke changed his posture, hugged his neck, and spoke without thinking, as if he was drunk, "You have to be good, just like you are now, or better than you are now..."

    Huo Laifeng stopped and asked, "What do you mean?"

    Zhao Liuke stopped talking again.

.Huo Laifeng was helpless, so he picked up the words just now and asked, "Didn't you say asking for a signature? What are you asking for? Good luck?"

    Zhao Keke lay down on the bed, playful, stretched out his arms, "It's not!"

    He squinted his eyes and hooked his necklace to try to pull it out. After working hard for a long time, he couldn't pull it out in the wrong direction, and looked at him aggrieved.