The director paused strangely: "He's the first male..."

    "Is it difficult to remove?"

    "It's not that hard." .The director was silent for a moment, gritted his teeth.

    Huo Laifeng put out the cigarette by the window frame, "Let's remake it, there's no shortage of him, I'll push someone here for you, and I'll provide the funds."

    "Then Mr. Zhao's role..."

    "Let's say hone the newcomer and invite him to go. He and Meng Jin shouldn't have a lot of roles in the movie, and the other candidates will remain the same. I said from the female lead actor, just send an internal notice."

    "it is good."

    Huo Laifeng hung up the phone.

    When Huo Laifeng opened the door and came in, there was still a faint smell of smoke mixed with the smell of ancient wood on his body, but fortunately it wasn't unpleasant.

    The man on the bed looked at his hand with the Band-Aid, and slowly sat up from the bed, he was not fully awake yet.

    Seeing the phone, he asked, "This is... my phone?"

."Well," Huo Laifeng said, "I'm afraid I'll pick you up because of the quarrel. The director asked why you left early and worried about you."

    Zhao Liuke smelled his smoke: "You smoke?"

    "Occasionally smoke a little." Afraid that he wouldn't like the smell on his body, Huo Laifeng didn't lean over, "I'll stay away from you."

    Zhao Liuke shook his head and waved to him, hugged him close to his waist, rubbed his abdominal muscles through his clothes, and yawned, "I'm so hungry."

    Huo Laifeng touched his face: "I will bring food later, so I'll brush my teeth first."

    Zhao Liuke raised his head to meet the look in his eyes, propped his chin with a smile, and crossed his legs calmly, and said, "Do you know what you make me think you are doing?"

    "Huh?" Huo Laifeng picked up his jacket suspiciously and put it by the bed, "How do you say it."

    "Alas, I am raising a cat." . Zhao Liuke patted the bed, "I just want to act like a spoiled brat with you, and you have to come over and clean up the mess for me."

    Huo Laifeng sat down beside him and said doubtfully, "When did you act like a spoiled child? Have I ever seen it?"

    Zhao Liuke was shocked by his shamelessness, he held back his smile and rubbed his face with the bridge of his nose, really like a cat Ruo Ji Ruo Li rubbing against you next to a human leg: "No? Now?"

    "Not enough." Huo Laifeng stepped back slightly and looked back at him with calm eyes.

    Zhao Liuke stopped rubbing: "I'll brush my teeth first."

    He brushed his toothbrush for three minutes, and Huo Feifeng sat on the bed and followed him with his eyes, followed him into the bathroom, and followed him out.

    Zhao Liuke came out and glanced at the door: "Breakfast...?"

    "Don't worry about it." Huo Laifeng just wanted to know what he was going to do.

    "Okay, listen to you." .The young old god is nodding, his smile is a little bad.

    He squatted down, untied Huo Fengfeng's belt, then bit the metal zipper and slowly pulled it down.