[Grass, the sisters upstairs can speak so well, as if watching reading comprehension [thumbs] [thumbs] [thumbs]]

    [I recited the full text, what is a template, this is a template]

    Huo Laifeng sat in the study, frowned and handed the phone to the assistant: "He Zhu, check it out for me, what does this mean."

    Assistant He took the mobile phone and felt dizzy when he saw the Weibo post. He lowered his head and began to rack his brains to figure out how to put it off.

.Here, Assistant He left the house, Huo Laifeng finished his office, and Zhao Liuke was still filming the last scene of his movie. There was no Meng Jin in this scene. Meng Jin didn't come, so he shied away from resting at home. Last time Zhao Liuke stayed with him. It took a lot of effort to get the footprints, and I don't know if they will disappear.

    Zhao Liuke finished the play smoothly and finished, and everyone happily got together to take a photo.

    It was the afternoon, and the director team invited everyone to have a drink together. Zhao Liuke had already organized two parties, the first time was a barbecue, the second time was Meng Jin's birthday party, and the third time was too impersonal.

    He remembered the fragment of his pouring a cup, and sent a message to Huo Laifeng in advance.

    [Take the knife: The crew will have a dinner party at night, I am afraid of drinking too much, so the wind will pick me up]

    【Huo: Can you not drink it? 】

    [Knife walking: I pushed several times, I'll leave early, you come at nine o'clock? 】

    【Huo: Good】

.Zhao Liuke got a reply, a group of people got into the car and drove to the restaurant, and they didn't tell the truth when they went there.

    There were a few actors at the wine table, and everyone didn't dare to drink more. Zhao Liuke did not dare to drink more.

    The last time I was on Huo Laifeng's bed, this time I was outside. Zhao Liuke used the excuse to go to the toilet, got up and left the table.

    It wasn't obvious that he was drunk, but his reaction was a little slow, and he couldn't tell without careful observation.

    Since the last time I talked to Huo Laifeng, Ah Sang just protected him from a distance. After they negotiated, Huo Laifeng gave him a new watch. There is a signal transmitter near the dial, which can be used for help and has a recording function, although Zhao Liuke felt that he could not use it either.

    He stood up and tried to open the door, but he bowed his head normally, but saw a shadow outside.

    He didn't hear footsteps.
.Zhao Liuke became vigilant, pressed his watch in advance, and then quickly opened the door, the door panel bumped forward.

    Someone was knocked back two steps in a row, wearing a black down jacket, wearing a wool cap and couldn't see his face clearly, all the hair exposed outside was messy, and he was tall.

    Zhao Liuke almost reacted with irritability, punching the bridge of the man's nose with a punch, and raising his leg, he was about to kick the opponent.

    Being, being grabbed by someone's foot!

    The man's physical strength was amazing and his reaction was extremely fast. In the middle of the face, he just stunned his head and quickly reacted. They sullenly made a few moves, and the man laughed.

    "Yes, I didn't expect that the physical fitness is so good. No wonder Meng Jin sees you so soon. I owe him personal feelings, don't resist, go with me. You hurt people."

    What does his favor have to do with him.

    Zhao Liuke turned a deaf ear and took two steps back.
.The two faced each other for two seconds, and the man took the lead in punching, and something in his hand spurted mist-like droplets.

    At the same time the door was knocked open.

    Huo Laifeng rushed in, followed closely by Asang, and saw the window wide open, only Zhao Liuke was half-kneeling on the ground, his face flushed abnormally, when he saw someone coming, he barely kept his clarity and called him: "Huo Laifeng …”

    is rush.

    Only Meng Jin could think of such a low-handed method.

    Huo Laifeng took off his clothes and wrapped him, put on his mask, walked from the fire escape, and kept replying to him: "I'm here, bear it."

    Speeding all the way, Zhao Liuke's body was almost burning with heat, he rubbed the people around him impatiently, Huo Laifeng moved gently to comfort him, his eyes became colder and colder.

.After getting off the car and going to the hospital, Zhao Liuke received a shot first, and then the addiction-like symptoms on his body gradually disappeared, the abnormal redness on the skin gradually disappeared, and the physiological reaction was no longer obvious.

    Dr. Brian hung up a bottle of glucose for him.

    "It will be metabolized early in the morning, young man, it's alright. Fortunately, I am on duty today." Dr. Brian patted Huo Laifeng, "Huo, this medicine cannot be sold publicly in China, who did it?"

    When Huo Laifeng heard the other party's question, he sat beside the hospital bed, holding Zhao Liuke's hand that was not infused, and did not answer.

    Looking at his expression, Brian knew that he must have a candidate in mind, so he didn't ask any more questions.

    ------------

    The author has something to say: the goal of writing articles this year is to write 100,000 articles, but I did not expect to achieve it so quickly! .There are still two months left hahaha, I hope to finish it as soon as possible, thank you for chasing it here! bow