Zhao Liuke wanted to speak, but found that his voice was hoarse, so he drank some milk with his hand, and then slowly raised his eyes to look at him: "It hurts, I can't sleep."

.Huo Laifeng approached him gently, hugging and observing his expression, seeing that he was not in pain, he dared to put his hand on his waist, as if the man who caught Zhao Liuke last night would no longer let go and ask for nothing. The person is another personality: "Let me see?"

    Zhao Liuke turned sideways, but pulled his sore back muscles, gave up the movement, embraced him with open arms, put his chin on his shoulder, and said in a lazy tone, "Well, it's nothing."

    Huo Laifeng stopped rubbing his waist and kissed his hair: "Is it there too? I've taken medicine."

    "It's okay." Zhao Liuke hugged his neck and lay back, Huo Laifeng was hugged and leaned forward, facing Zhao Liuke's face lying on his back.

    Their warm breaths touched each other, Huo Laifeng didn't hesitate, just lowered his head and kissed.

.The smell of the good old wood stopped Zhao Liuke from pushing him, and he was firmly grabbed by his hand and intertwined with his fingers.

    "Hey—" Zhao Liuke took a small breath between the kisses, with natural tears flashing in his eyes, "It hurts."

    Huo Laifeng stepped back half an inch, looked at him for a few seconds with a calm breath, got up suddenly, turned around and entered the bathroom.

    Zhao Liuke had a sore throat and was rarely a picky eater. He didn't eat the tart crust. He picked up the apple slices and ate it with honey, which was sweet and sour. He finished the glass of milk.

    The sound of water in the bathroom was still rumbling.

    He was wrapped in the quilt without wearing anything, raised his hand and pulled the quilt out of bed to find his clothes.

    In fact, it's okay, but the body is a little weak.

    Zhao Liuke put on his underwear and turned to look at the full-length mirror beside him.

.At this moment, his cold white skin has a little bruise, and the traces of light pink spread on his wrist. Conspicuous red marks fell on his skin indiscriminately, and some even spread into the roots of his legs.

    That was the result of his waist being lifted last night, the other party's breath approaching, and he was still stunned and succeeded.

    It was not cold at home, Zhao Liuke went to the living room with a pillow to turn on the TV with bare feet.

    The person who had taken a shower stepped down and got a small laugh. Zhao Liuke looked at his still wet hair and patted the sofa with a towel.

    The other party sat down towards him and bent over slightly.

    The soft towel covers the other's head completely.

    Zhao Liuke's hair was not very gentle, it was just like rubbing. Fortunately, he had short hair. When he was almost dry at the end, Huo Laifeng grabbed the towel and rubbed it down with his hands.

.Huo Laifeng's bright eyes came through the gap of the folded towel with a smile. When the towel fell, Zhao Liuke covered his eyes: "Sleep for a while, isn't it uncomfortable?"

    Zhao Liuke felt that he treated himself as if he was treating some rare and protected animal... A panda can slap a person's bones with a slap. He just made love with his lover, so he wouldn't degenerate into an infant immediately, right?