"Brother Zhao," Lu Ming blinked, "Although I've lived for a long time, it's very close to you to call you that, so I'll call you."

    Zhao Liuke patted his head amusingly.

    "Can't you hear the system's voice?" Lu Ming asked.

    "Well, that's the thing that Nuclear established a connection with you?" Zhao Liuke thought for a moment and said.

    "So smart!" Lu Ming patted the ground excitedly, "You weren't originally from this world, were you? . Otherwise, the system will definitely be able to locate you. I have nothing to do at home for so many days. I just watch the system when I eat, drink, sleep, and sleep. I can understand that my main task is to revolve around you, but the system can locate everyone in the world. Unless this person is not in this world. "

    "Guess how I found out?" Lu Ming smiled.

    Zhao Liuke really didn't know this time, "I really didn't reveal anything, and I didn't think about you at all."

    Lu Ming smiled again, "Why don't you call me brother, sorry, do you remember when you bought donuts that day?"

    Zhao Liuke said blankly, "Well, what's wrong?"

."After that, a Yuji came over," Lu Ming said with a smile, "It was a girl who caught someone in a hurry and asked where the person who was queuing up to buy donuts went. I was in the car and checked with the system card. I took a look at the person she said, but I still couldn't detect it, and only after a hot search did I know it was you."

    "Brother Zhao, do you know that even if the system can't detect it the first time, it's impossible if it can't detect it twice... Because the system can monitor everything in the world, including mobile phones that have fallen into the water, it's just a living GPS... …”

    "Although the system has been unreliable recently, there is still a bottom line, so you are definitely not from this world..."

    He murmured a few words and snored slightly.

    The soft woolen carpet did not feel the slightest coldness. It was half dark outside. It was six o'clock in the evening, and a large piece of gentle snow fell from the sky.

    First snow.

.Zhao Liuke brought a blanket and covered it with Lu Ming, then moved lightly and packed the building blocks back.

    There was a knock on the door outside.

    Zhao Liuke opened the door, and the nanny outside the door bowed and said, "Sir, it's time to eat."

    "Well, be quiet, Lu Ming fell asleep."

    The nanny covered her mouth slightly, nodded to show her understanding, and then pressed a button next to the door.

    After the rustling outside, the house fell silent. The nanny explained in a low voice: "This is the sound insulation device that Mr. Chu specially installed for Mr. Lu. They are all plant nets or something, and the sound insulation effect is very good."

    "Ok."

    "I'll take you to the restaurant, this way please."

    Zhao Liuke walked down the revolving escalator. The surrounding area was almost resplendent, but there was no trace of humanity.

    Lu Ming seemed to be the only vitality in the family.

.In the restaurant, Zhao Liuke saw Huo Laifeng and Chu Zhen waiting for him at the table, with Western food and some appetizers in front of him.