Now the young man is standing tall, and he lowered his eyes to look at the embarrassed chicken on the ground.

.The colorful makeup of this colorful chicken is almost completely out of shape at the moment.

    His hands were as unbelievable as the master's, trembling and crawling over half of the master's face, dutifully smearing the blood from his nose back onto the master's face, miserable.

    "Who is rude?" Zhao Liuke asked again, he had already remembered who this person was at this time, "Zhan Mumu, I have the strength, if you hadn't rushed out, I wouldn't have dropped my fork."

    He took a step forward and squatted in front of Zhan Mumu, who was lying on the ground, smiling.

    His bones are very good, and his facial features are well-rounded and comfortable, but now his smile doesn't reach the bottom of his eyes, and he doesn't smile.

    Zhan Mumu was frozen in place by this question, and saw Huo Laifeng who was sitting in a wheelchair with a slightly sad face through his shoulder.

    Yeah...who is he...if it wasn't for family and friends, it couldn't be here.

.Even today's invitation was asked by his brother Zhan Mumu and begging Bai Lai to come. Zhan Qi was so eloquent that he was only willing to give it if he threatened him with his bank card password.

    Who is this guy?

    His brain, which was stunned by the punch, has only come alive now, and he saw that the young man's body was similar to Huo Laifeng's, only with a different color suit.

    It's not going to be...

    In this case... only Huo Laifeng's fiance who heard of the poor and miserable...

    Before he had time to be surprised, he saw the young man turn around and lower his head to touch the man's forehead intimately.

    Zhan Mumu, the younger brother of Huo Laifeng's friend Zhan Qi, has a lot of admiration for Huo Laifeng.

    In the original book, after he knew that Huo Laifeng couldn't stand up, this Zhan Mumu never came to offer his hospitality again. He was a cannon fodder, just a small supporting role to set off Huo Laifeng's temperament.

.Again, it seems that disability can determine a person's life, everything around him has moved away from him, he can only stay in place and can't move, and he can't catch anything.

    Entering the book, you can feel the helpless pain.

    Just like Zhan Mumu dragged Huo Laifeng over with brute force just now, he was powerless to fight back.

    Zhao Liuke was taking care of his cuffs when he was waiting for Zhan Mumu to answer the question.

    He leaned down, and his hands, which were shaking with force, landed on his ears: "I'm sorry..."

    He felt like he was touching a fragile object, and his hand didn't touch him at all, just held it outside.

    Huo Laifeng raised his head, his voice was very soft, with a little smile: "Why are you apologizing?"

    At this time, he turned out to be a normal, happy ordinary person.

."I...you were dragged away by him...I didn't stop..." Zhao Liuke lowered his head.

    They were so close together that they almost touched their foreheads. One of the youth's legs knelt on the wheelchair because of the movement, next to his leg.