The young man quickly put on his clothes, without shoes, walked over barefoot and asked, "Are you up? I'll pull you."

    An ordinary and normal morning.

    Huo Laifeng didn't speak for a long time, just looked at him, and finally rolled out a word from his throat as if he was muttering.

    "it is good."

    The young man's outstretched hand was warm.

    They went downstairs to the supermarket as agreed, and bought some dishes for breakfast.

    Zhao Liuke felt something was wrong when he pushed Huo Laifeng downstairs.

.On this floor, they moved to now, and they haven't seen anyone other than Assan, the nanny aunt, and the security guard.

    He glanced suspiciously at the security guard who greeted them. From this angle, he leaned forward slightly and could only see Huo Laifeng's black hair.

    "There's no one here?"

    They came out below, passing the square outside.

    Zhao Liuke looked around again. There were only a few people in this building and even this community. They appeared occasionally, but they were very leisurely.

    One of them was wearing a simple bright yellow polo shirt. Seeing them, he seemed to recognize Huo Laifeng and nodded slightly.

    Huo Laifeng returned a salute - in fact, he just nodded his head, the man's expression seemed a little surprised, he waved his hand and left, his back looked very happy.

."Well, this community is just a trial development. It has just been completed. Friends are living in it, and there are no open purchase places."

    Huo Laifeng said: "The building we live in is only us. If you think this floor is not suitable, you can change it. You can walk around here if you have nothing to do."

    Calm like Zhao Liuke, the hand pushing him away paused.

    As far as he can see, there are at least dozens of buildings, the 20th floor is up, and the apartment size is definitely not small. The number of one building may be sky-high.

    And looking at the obvious curtains, you know that they are still hardcover.

    They walked in silence for a while, and Zhao Liuke suddenly asked, "Is that going to move soon?"

    Huo Laifeng quickly understood what he meant.

    After the purchase quota was opened, many people moved in. In order to prevent their legs from being questioned, they would definitely move out.

.Huo Laifeng looked at his legs and said coldly, "How long do you think I will be better?"

    Zhao Liuke didn't even think about it: "The sooner the better."

    Huo Laifeng didn't speak again.

    Zhao Liuke didn't expect... even if there are no people, the process of grocery shopping is still very interesting.

    Because of the small number of people, there are not many items in this supermarket, especially fresh vegetables. There may only be one bundle. When they take it away, the staff will put another bundle. There is no such thing as two bundles.

    Huo Laifeng didn't know vegetables, so it was a problem for him to match these raw, lush vegetables with the cooked and well-presented vegetables on the plate.