This look is a bit too obedient.

    Huo Laifeng thought without a trace.

    The young man rubbed his stomach, lowered his head to look at his wrinkled shirt, and looked like he was slow in thinking. His eyes fell on Huo Laifeng's lap, and then he went down.

    In Huo Laifeng's eyes, there was no reason for his depression.

    "I'll go get something to eat."

    "Have a nightmare?"

    The two spoke at the same time.

    "Ok."

    "Ok."

    The two spoke at the same time.

.Zhao Liuke was a little awake. He just had such a dream, but he couldn't laugh, and he subconsciously wanted to stay away from him.

    As a result, such unanimous voices amused him.

    He raised the corner of his mouth and said with a smile, "You speak first."

    Huo Laifeng shook his head: "Is your hand ready? The wedding banquet will be held again soon, tomorrow or the day after. It just so happens that the filming has not yet started."

    "The hand is ready," Zhao Liuke paused, actually wanting to ask him how he knew the filming had not started at that time, but he wisely shut his mouth and asked, "What should I do?"

    "Are you good at acting? Just pretend to be affectionate." Huo Laifeng said indifferently, he talked more than usual when facing Zhao Liuke, like a normal person.

    He recalled Zhao Liuke's one-and-a-half-minute performance and thought to himself that his acting skills were more than good.

    How could such a person only run notices before?

.Zhao Liuke nodded to show that he knew.

    He stood up and stepped over the debris, put on gloves to clean up the debris, and Huo Feifeng watched him from the side.

    He moves neatly and cleans very quickly, and there is no carpet on the ground because it is easy for a wheelchair to drive, so he can pick up debris.

    Pack it up and put it in a plastic bag, wrap it up with an explanation, put a piece of paper on it and write "glass fragments", and there is a bold and extended exclamation mark at the end.

    Zhao Liuke opened the refrigerator——

    The refrigerator is empty.

    He turned to meet Huo Laifeng's playful eyes, and surrendered, "I'll go downstairs to buy food."

    Huo Laifeng nodded, he had already picked up his ipad and read some unknown newspaper.

    When he went downstairs, Huo Laifeng slid two fingers and slid off the current page, clicked on a video software, and opened a less popular variety show.

.On the screen, it was Zhao Liuke who participated in a blunt performance of a variety show.

    Has a person's acting skills changed so much in just a few days?

    He looked at it for a long time, and when the pointer pointed to around three o'clock, he closed the page.

    It's too bad to watch.

    At the same time, the quick-moving young man had already brought a large bag of vegetables and meat and opened the door, smiling at him.

    There are a lot of things, but he takes them effortlessly and even makes people feel organized.