Looking down, it's really different.

.When Lu Fuyun walked on the road, he turned sideways or sideways, his eyes were gentle, he took off the iron armor, his face was unrecognizable, and he was well hidden, so he walked very freely.

    When he walked into the arena, he stopped suddenly with a stunned expression, his original steps were fixed in place, his waist was arched, his back muscles were tense, but his figure was still stable.

    His right hand was slightly raised, and the quick response made him curl his fingers to help the person in front of him, but his fingers flicked and he retracted his hand.

    He remembered that men and women are not inseparable.

    The man in his arms propped up his body by his chest, raised his face and spoke.

    It was shown on the outside that he stood still for two seconds, and then straightened his body slightly—the girl stood up, so he adjusted his posture accordingly.

.His cold face was finally moved, even a little sluggish. He didn't seem to expect such a collision at all, so he could only say bluntly, "It's fine if nothing happens."

    This is Lu Fuyun.

    Zhao Liuke stopped the performance, straightened his waist and turned his head to smile. The momentary change in his temperament made the director a little stunned, and raised his hand to find someone.

    After listening to the director's whisper, the man ran to No. 2.

    No. 2's hopeful eyes slowly dimmed, and he lowered his head. He was about to walk out of this place, and when he was halfway there, he turned back abruptly and ran in front of Zhao Liuke.

    "Play well."

    Zhao Liuke was tapped on the shoulder.

    He nodded, his eyes fixed on the person who was about to cry: "I will."

    Number two just left.

    The director put down the script, raised his hand and gave Zhao Liu Kirby a thumbs up.

.The director didn't understand it and asked, "Director, although his acting skills are good, the previous paragraph is too stiff. Why is it worthy of such a big compliment."

    "Alas," the director rolled his eyes, "how did your master teach you, teach a fool like this, and dare to lead the show."

    The young director scratched his head embarrassedly.

    "Forget it, I don't blame you," the director waved his hand, indicating that it was time to call it a day.

    He stood up from the chair holding the script: "What did the ancients wear, wear robes, the heels first touch the ground so as not to step on the clothes, so that the front feet can pick clothes, and there will be a very smooth skirt when filming Shake. It looks weird now because of the trousers he's wearing. If he wears a robe, it wouldn't be weird if the clothes are covered?"

.After he explained, he asked suspiciously: "What movies did you bring before, modern urban romance movies, how come you don't even know this bit of common sense?"

    "Really," the director nodded, "Thank you for teaching me, but I'm still not skilled enough."

    The director knocked him on the head with the script: "It's okay to ask more questions, then the big master will give it to me without asking, and I will scold you even worse in the future, hurry up and find someone to sign this good seedling. It's hard to find a good seedling. I'm still putting this aside to add to the chaos, and I won't scold you for whoever."

    Huo Laifeng's eyes were slightly touched when he watched the live broadcast.

    The smiling young man slapped twice beside him: "Yes, this little actor, I haven't seen it before. As expected of Mr. Huo, such a good seedling can be found."

    Huo Lai Fengfei gave him a less talkative look.

    He clearly knew that this was his fiancé, and he still owed it. If he had done it before, he would have given him a kick.

."No, good brother," the young man pulled up a boss chair and sat down in front of him, cocking his legs, "I see you've been a lot lately, what's the matter, you're willing to flirt with your grandfather. Pretty, it's not easy."

    "Had some messy dreams." Huo Laifeng looked down at his legs.

    The young man's dangling movements stopped, and his face was rarely solemn: "Will it be cured?"

    "Look again."

    Huo Laifeng touched his unfeeling legs: "I want these waste legs to be useful. Let Mr. Bryan give me a deadline."

    "That's fine." The young man leaned back on the reclining chair like a deflated balloon, and started talking again, "Oh, it's great, it's different when you have a wife, and things that you didn't want to die before can be solved now. "

.Huo Laifeng was annoyed by his talk, and said indifferently, "Send your consumption bill for this month to your father's company."

    "Hey, wrong brother, good brother spared my brother's life!"

    Huo Laifeng turned his eyes back to the live broadcast, but he didn't expect that there would be new changes.

    On the side of the field, a nanny car came out, and the excessive speed brought up a piece of dust.

    The door of the car opened with a sound, and a young man with black hair and fair hair jumped out, trotting up to the director with a 90-degree bow, and loudly said, "I'm so sorry everyone! I'm sorry for being late!"

    Zhao Liuke's movement towards the seat stopped when he saw him.

    His hair was a little long, covering his ears, his whole face was small and delicate, too white, his waist was thin and his legs were long. Zhao Liuke looked over and just saw the mole under his eyes.

.If you guessed correctly, this is the protagonist, Lu Ming.

    He picked up the water to drink slowly and doubtfully.

    Lu Ming should be in a lingering and passionate love period with Gong at this time, why did he suddenly appear on such a set? What went wrong?

    Can his butterfly wings fan out to the place where Gongshou fell in love half a city apart?

    ------------

    The author has something to say: Xiuwen.

    ——20200930 23:34.