He was called in front of the director, Zhao Liuke took a closer look, and asked this person to change roles and play a male supporting role with a smaller role.

    No. 3 was pleasantly surprised, said several times in succession to thank the director, and jumped away.

    These are the people who are wandering into the circle a little bit.

.Huo Laifeng was watching the camera by the one-way floor-to-ceiling window on the 23rd floor, his tone was cold, he had obviously finished watching the first three people's performances.

    "On this level?"

    The man next to him handed him a glass of white water with a smile on his face, and said slyly: "Isn't this limited by funds, I can only find small actors."

    Huo Laifeng was too lazy to pay attention to him, and glanced down, at this height, people on the ground looked like ants.

    The young man who had been standing was called over, because the person in front of him didn't come, he skipped that one.

    The director's mobile phone was next to the camera, and it was broadcast in real time, just right on the face of the young man who couldn't see any expression.

    When the director saw Zhao Liuke, he smiled and encouraged him, probably because he knew that his small-budget TV series couldn't attract good actors: "Let's start. There is no physical performance, and I walk to the heroine to attack you, one and a half minutes."

.The second male Lu Fuyun, the young general of the dynasty in the book, was awarded a title at the age of 16, and fought in the battlefield. He is 20 years old now and has made outstanding achievements. This time he led troops to encircle and suppress Nanyi. Although there were changes in the middle, the ghosts in the army leaked secrets. The battle was successful. When he brought the soldiers back to the DPRK, he ordered the night to keep the traitor's relatives secretly imprisoned, just waiting for the traitor to come to the door.

    This is the reason why he met the heroine when he appeared on the stage. He searched for thieves in plain clothes, secretly induced him, bumped into the lively and cheerful beauty, and plunged into his arms.

    Warm fragrant nephrite, with a faint fragrance, the iron-blooded youth was stunned, abiding by etiquette, and did not dare to reach out to help.

    The beauty raised her head from his arms, with a hint of apology on her pretty face: "Are you alright?"

    As soon as the sound came out, it was like a yellow warbler chirping.

    He fell in love at first sight.

    Zhao Liuke closed his eyes and opened them again, the coldness in his eyes was clearly visible.

.The young man is proud of his ambition and holds great power in his hands. When walking, there should be a jade ring around his waist with his hands behind his back, and a long coat reaches his feet, covering his boots.

    The director frowned when he saw it outside the venue, because the weather was hot and people were very impetuous. Seeing Zhao Liuke's walking posture that was different from ordinary people, he lowered his body and asked, "Why is this..."

    His original intention was to say that this acting skill is not good enough, and it is very awkward to walk on the ground.

    The director did not look as indifferent as the first two, but put out his hand to cover his mouth with a serious face, and warned: "Don't talk."

    It's as if every word he says affects his performance.

    The director shut up and looked at the scene again.