Chapter 1: The new punk kid

Dean's POV:

The day started out like any other. I woke up to my alarm blasting through my room and 7:00. I grumpily turn over in my bed and hit the snooze button, giving myself another 5 minutes to enjoy the warmth of my bed before I know that I really have to get up. Once the alarm went off for the second time and I stopped it, lazily getting out of bed and going towards Sammy's room to wake him up.

I swing open his bedroom door and see him lying on his bed peacefully and snoring lightly. I smile sweetly before kicking his bed, quite hard, and yelling "Get your lazy ass out of bed!!!" His response is just to slowly open his eyes and glare daggers at me.

I wake him up by yelling every morning, at first he used to jump out of bed and scream like a girl while I ran out laughing, but now he's used to it so it's no longer any fun, but I still do it anyway.

He makes no movement to get up so I go to plan B, in one swift movement I grab his bed covers and pull them off him an start sprinting down the hall towards the bathroom, throwing his cover in my room as I go past meaning he has to get up to go get them.

Once in the bathroom I quickly take off my sweatpants and boxers hoping in the shower. The hot water hit my cold skin, as it was only early January, and it felt so good that I never wanted to get out. But when Sammy started pounding on the door and yelling something g about me taking to long I decided to get and head to my room an get dressed.

I decided to keep it simple, some jeans, a black ACDC t-shirt and of course my varsity football jacket. I walked quickly downstairs to see Sam eating some toast with another plate of toast beside him. I grab one of the pieces off the spare plate and head towards the door. "Come loser, or we're gonna be late." I say grabbing the keys to the impala and going out the door. Sam comes out a moment after me and getting in the passenger seat.

It takes about 10 minutes to get to school and Sam gets out and runs to joins his friends where as I decide to take my time. As I walk into my first class, English, I see that all my friends are all sat down talking, then I notice that some sown kid is sitting in my seat and that's is just not cool so I go over to him and politely ask him to move.

"Move." Okay, so maybe I wasn't so polite but this kid is my seat and I don't like that. The kid looked at me allowing me to see his face properly, he had jet black hair that spiked up in random places and a shït ton of piercings. From what I could see he had a lip one, a nose one and half a dozen ear ones as well. He just looked at me with an amused look on his face for about two seconds and then turned back to what he was doing. I looked at him completely shocked. No one had ever not done what I said before and I was taken back seeing as I had never even seen this kid before.

"Look, I guess your probably new and all but that's where I sit." I state looking at him and he turned to look back at me. "Don't see your name written on it." He smirked and this got me angry. "I said move, punk." I said through gritted teeth and he stood up, making people all around the room go 'ooohhh.'

"Make me." He whispered but still loud enough for people around us to hear. We had an intense stare contest before the teacher walked in and told us all to sit down. The punk kid sat down in MY seat and I looked at the seat beside him, to my friend Crowley. "Get up." I ordered and he went to protest but I ignore him and just said, "I said, get up Crowley." He reluctantly got up, mumbling something about a 'stupid squirrel.'

I sit down next to the punk kid who took my seat and when I turn to look at him I see him smirk at me victoriously before turning his attention back to the teacher.

For the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about that kid, even at lunch I sat and ate my lunch outside, alone to give my self time to think about this whole situation. No one ever dared get in my way because they knew if they did, they would be spending the next two months is hospital. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't beat someone up for the fun of it but if you got in my way then you better watch out.

I asked around at school and apparently the kid's name was Castiel Novak. I liked the name Castiel, it was interesting and unusual, just like it's owner. I decided to let him off with it since it was his first day at school but if he crosse me again tomorrow, well, then I won't be so kind.

When I got home I did my usual routine, 5 hours worth of homework done in 15 minutes. Then I went outside but I wasn't in the mood for football right now, so I just decided to do laps around the house instead. About a half an hour later I went back inside, changed and went to make some food for Sammy and I. There wasn't a whole range of food, due to the fact that dad hadn't been shopping in like two weeks, so I made some scrambled eggs with a piece of toast and called Sam down to get some food.

"So how was school?" I ask, not really interested but I needed something to get me mind off Castiel. "It was fine. I got a new kid in my class. His name is Gabriel an he sits beside me, but he's really annoying because we were learning about the civil war and he kept disturbing the class." He explained. "Oh my God. You are such a nerd. Any normal kid would have loved the disruptions, but yet some where in your weird little mind you just went like, 'Oh the civil war, that's definitely better than having fun and being normal.'" I say, imitating what I believed Sam's brain to sound like. "No need to be rude about it, Jerk." He said back and I instantly responded with a "Bitch" out of force of habit.

We finished dinner soon after that considering it was only egg and toast. Sam went straight to his room an I put our plates in the sink before doing the same. I will just so the dishes tomorrow. It was only about 8:00 when I went to my room so I pulled out my laptop and started watching Netflix, it was only supposed to be for an hour or so but a season and a half later of Sherlock, it was 3 in the morning so I decided to get some sleep. I needed to be refreshed if I was going to be facing, Castiel tomorrow because this time I won't just give in and steal Crowley's seat, I am determined to sit in my own seat, no matter who gets in my way.